• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updates on Baby, House, and Future Plans

In summary, the conversation includes updates on a recent ultrasound that revealed the loss of the baby at 16 weeks, plans for moving into a new house, and the couple's decision to try for another baby. The speakers offer condolences and prayers for Michelle, who remains positive and trusts in God's plan.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Just wanted to give an update for those of you who I have not spoken to in a while.

If you don't already know, I went in Thursday, March 19th for an ultrasound to find out if our baby was a girl or a boy. I was at the 5 month mark and found out that the baby's heart had stopped beating at 16 weeks. It was a bit of a heartbreak but we know that God has other plans for us at this time and the baby has gone to heaven and is being taken care of. I went to the hospital for an outpatient D&C on yesterday and everything went well.

Now to the better news! Our house has been moved onto the property. They will be hooking up our sewer on Friday and our electricity on Saturday so we should be able to move in sometime but the end of next week beginning of the week after.

Matt and I will be trying again for another baby as soon as things have settled down. Please say a prayer that the baby will be healthy.

Oh Michelle. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss! It is great to see that you have the faith in GOD to take care of things. Again. I will be praying for you.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I lost my son at 27 1/2 weeks pregnant. Lean on you husband for support. And always remember you have your very own guardian angel watching over you. That helps me get through every day.

Michelle
, I am very sorry to hear that news , That happen to me 13 yyears ago but, things will look up you will be so busy moving in to a new home and thats when it will happen . you know what they say new house new baby .

I know have peter 12,and Christina 10 Goog lusk to you both

I am so sorry to hear your news. I haven't been faced with what you are going through, but I can not imagine your pain. But, like everyone else has said, new house, and I think I recall a lot of other changes going on in your life right now?? God has his plan and will bless you with a healthy baby when the time is right! Keep strong and know that you will meet your little one when you go to heaven!

Michelle, I am so sorry to hear your news. I can't imagine the rollercoaster ride of emotions you and your husband must have had. I love your comments on how you are coping. It doesn't take the pain away, but I admire your outlook. You are so correct..,we may not understand God's plan for us at the moment, but he has good things planned for us. Stay strong.

Michelle~

I am glad to hear that you are trusting God through this situation. I can't imagine going through that and you and your hubby are in my prayers. It will happen, all in God's time. You sound like your focus is directed in the right place, so I know you will make it through this!
In His love,
Kelly

Michelle, I am also so sorry to hear your news. You have such a strong, positive outlook on it and I can tell that you hubby and God has led you there.

Good Luck with your move!

I am so sorry Michelle.

Even though I do not have a relatable experience I can imagine how painful and emotional you and your husband must feel right now. I am glad that you know that God will not leave you in this time. Stand strong on his promises and be blessed! I'm sorry for your loss.

Michelle,

You are in my prayers. I know how difficult this time is and there just aren't words that can make it okay. I am so sorry for your loss.

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. You and yours are in our prayers.

Michelle,
I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. I hope each day gets better and you have lots to look forward to with the new house and new adventures.:)

Michelle, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. You're right...God has a plan for all of us. Keep your faith strong, and He will guide you through this devastating time. Hugs and prayers coming your way!

Michelle, I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you.

Michelle, I am so sorry. You are in my prayers.

I am sorry for your lost if you need someone to talk to you can contact me - I had 2 miscarriages - 1st I was 12 weeks (April 2005 D & C edd 11-09-05) and 2nd I was 9 weeks (Sept. 2006 D & C edd 04-15-07) so I know how it feels I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

I am glad to hear you get to move soon. Take care of yourself.

Michelle,

I'm so sorry for your loss - I pray that things get better for you with each passing day.

Having lost at 16 weeks also, I know how hard it is. I just tried to tell myself that it was not meant to be at that time.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Michelle. Your faith is strong and God will see you through this!

praying for healing for you mentally and physically. don't over do it with the move !

Prayers are with you. I'm so sorry for your loss...hang in there. God has a plan for us all.

Michelle, I went through almost the identical thing 5 years ago. Praise God we can lean on Him and know that baby is safe with Him. I will be praying for you.

I'm so sorry.

Oh Michelle- I am so sorry. There is nothing I can say to make it any better, just know we are all thinking and praying for you!

Michelle how hard that must have been on you. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. So glad though to know of your faith in the Lord.
I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks, March 1986.

Kris

Hi Michelle!

I am so sorry for your lost. I will keep you, your baby and your husband in my prayers.

While I am sure the pain is intense right now, it will eventually ease a little and joy will return to your life.

Please take care of yourself.

Lisa

1. How is your baby doing?

Our baby is doing great! He/she is growing and developing at a healthy rate and brings so much joy and love to our family.

2. Have you made any updates to your house to prepare for the baby?

Yes, we have made some updates to our house to make it more baby-friendly. We have installed baby gates, child locks, and baby-proofed all the cabinets and outlets.

3. Are you planning to have more children in the future?

We are open to the idea of having more children in the future, but for now, we are focusing on giving our full attention and love to our current baby.

4. How do you balance work and taking care of a baby?

It can be challenging at times, but we have a great support system in place. We have a nanny who helps us during the day, and we make sure to prioritize our time with our baby when we are not working.

5. Do you have any future plans for your family?

We are always discussing and making plans for our family's future. We hope to travel and make memories together, and we also plan on saving for our child's education and our retirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
grainsmommy
Replies
Views
3RingChef