• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Oklahoma Tornado Victms!

In summary, the "Prayers for Oklahoma Tornado Victims" campaign is a way to show support and solidarity for the victims of the devastating tornado in Oklahoma. Participation is open to everyone and can be done by using the hashtag #PrayersforOklahoma on social media, attending local vigils, or making donations. The campaign promotes unity and welcomes prayers and well-wishes from people of all faiths and beliefs. All prayers and messages will be compiled and shared with the local communities and on social media. There is no deadline for participation, as the goal is to continue sending support and positivity to those affected by the tornado.
DebPC
Staff member
Hoping none of our members were affected.

My heart breaks when I see those pictures. Prayers and hugs for everyone affected by it.

It was aweful...we were driving when that storm hit. Luckily we were able to get around the storm to our hotel room and none of our group was hurt. I know several people who lost their homes. The area is totally destroyed. Thankful that God kept us safe.

Prayers being sent your way Shawna for you and your neighbors.

More prayers going out to Oklahoma. Watched it live last night on TV. Wow! I've never seen anything like that before. Hoping all our members are safe!
Prayers for everyone in need.

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayers for Oklahoma Tornado Victims" campaign?

The purpose of this campaign is to show support and solidarity for the victims of the devastating tornado that hit Oklahoma. By coming together and sending our thoughts and prayers, we hope to bring comfort and healing to those affected by this tragedy.

2. How can I participate in the "Prayers for Oklahoma Tornado Victims" campaign?

Participation is simple. You can join us in sending positive thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families by using the hashtag #PrayersforOklahoma on social media. You can also attend local vigils or make a donation to organizations providing aid to those affected by the tornado.

3. Are there any specific prayers or religious beliefs that are being promoted through this campaign?

No, this campaign is open to people of all faiths and beliefs. The main goal is to come together in unity and send positive energy to those who have been impacted by the tornado. All prayers and well-wishes are welcome and encouraged.

4. What will happen to the prayers and messages sent through this campaign?

All prayers and messages will be compiled and shared with the local communities in Oklahoma as a symbol of support and love from people all over the world. They will also be shared on our social media platforms to spread awareness and encourage others to join in sending their prayers.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the "Prayers for Oklahoma Tornado Victims" campaign?

No, there is no deadline. We encourage people to continue sending their prayers and well-wishes as long as they feel compelled to do so. The more support and positivity we can send, the better.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies