• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please

In summary, Jess's nephew has had two seizures and she is worried about her sister taking him to see a neuroscientist.
Jess_K
Hi... I hate to ask again, but you all were so great with my last thread about my DH and all that... I have another prayer request if I may.

My nephew Jonathan, who is 16 months old has had two seizures. The first one was pretty bad and they think it was because of a high fever. The second one happened last week or so and it was worse I guess. My sister is taking him to a neuroligist (sp?)to see if they can get more answers. He has to have a MRI and be put under for it. She's nervous and I'm nervous for her. Please keep her and Jonathan, in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much.
Jess

I'm sure she is nervous, but they need to find out the cause so they can help prevent future bouts. You are all in my prayers. Modern medicine is wonderful.

Jess
Your nephew will definitly be in my thoughts and prayers. It is so scary when your kids have seizures. One of my DD's started having seizures and we had no clue why, we had to take her in for tests and everything, they never did find out what they were from but as soon as we started doing filtered water they stopped.

Praying for Jonathan...

Prayers being sent up!!! Keep us posted on how things go with the tests...we'll hope to hear great news. :)

Of course they'll be in my prayers. Never apologize for asking for prayer. It's one of the most important things we can do for one another. BTW, my son experienced seizures with fevers when he was an infant. The Furry Guy did, too. I hope it turns out to be something simple like theirs--just a matter of keeping fevers down.

Sending prayers your way.

As a nurse febrile seizures can be scary to a family if they have never happened before. I do pray that is all they are, they can be controlled with keeping fevers down.

My son had febrile seizures with a temperature of only 103 where most are higher around the 104+ temperatures.

Oh wow, how scary. I will most certainly pray for all of you.

sending prayers

I will keep him in my prayers. My son(he was just 2) had Febrile seizures last January. They are caused when the child's temp. goes very high in a very short period of time. As very scary as it is, it is the brain protecting itself. The unfortunate thing is once they have them, they will be prone to getting them. Doctor's at the hospital last year told me that once my son gets a fever of 99, to start treating him w/ Tylenol. They also said a child outgrows it around age 6 years old.
I hope this helps, and once again I will keep your family in my prayers.

1. What is "Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please"?

"Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please" is a collection of prayers and wishes for a 16 month old child, typically offered by family members or loved ones.

2. Why would someone ask for prayers for a 16 month old nephew?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone may ask for prayers for a 16 month old nephew. Some common reasons include health concerns, developmental milestones, or simply wanting to surround the child with positive energy and blessings.

3. Do I have to be religious to participate in "Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please"?

No, "Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please" is open to individuals of all belief systems. The main intention is to send positive thoughts and well wishes to the child.

4. How can I participate in "Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please"?

You can participate by simply offering your own prayers or wishes for the child, or by joining in a group prayer or ceremony. You can also send cards or messages to the child's family, expressing your love and support.

5. Is there a specific time or place for "Prayers for My 16 Month Old Nephew Please"?

There is no specific time or place for this practice. It can be done anytime and anywhere, as long as you have the child in your thoughts and intentions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Brenda.the.chef