• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Postcards to Send to Your Jan. Hosts in Dec.

In summary, it is recommended to send at least 3 postcards to each Jan. host in Dec. if you would like to show extra appreciation. These postcards can be personalized with a handwritten message and should be sent in the beginning of Dec. to ensure they are received before the holiday season gets too busy. The postcards are designed to fit in standard size envelopes and can include any current promotions or specials to entice hosts to book parties for January.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just posted these on CS but thought I'd put them here too for those of you who aren't on both sites. These are a great tool for keeping up with your January hosts through the holidays.

Nothing is updated from 2007 so be sure to change info where necessary.

Attachments

• cover postcard to cons.2007-8.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 184
  • cover postcard to cons.2007-8.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 178
  • HostCoaching Holiday Calendar 2007 2008.doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 166
  • HostCoaching Holiday Calendar 2007 2008.doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 174
  • cons. greetings jan 2007 host#1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 202
  • cons. greetings jan 2007 host#1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 173
  • greetings #1 recipe 2007_color.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 165
  • greetings #1 recipe 2007_color.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 161
  • greetings #1 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    76 KB · Views: 165
  • greetings #1 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    76 KB · Views: 164
Cards for week 2.

Attachments

• cons. greetings jan 2007 host#2.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 179
  • cons. greetings jan 2007 host#2.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 169
  • greetings #2 recipe 2007_color.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 174
  • greetings #2 recipe 2007_color.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 152
  • greetings #2 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 166
  • greetings #2 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 169
Cards for week 3.

Attachments

• cons. greetings jan 2007 host#3.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 175
  • cons. greetings jan 2007 host#3.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 158
  • greetings #3 recipe 2007_color.doc
    37 KB · Views: 159
  • greetings #3 recipe 2007_color.doc
    37 KB · Views: 162
  • greetings #3 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 173
  • greetings #3 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 156
Love the host coaching calendar for November...consider it stolen!!! Thanks, Beth!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share these postcards that I created to send to my January hosts in December. It's a great way to stay in touch with them during the busy holiday season and remind them of their upcoming parties. Plus, it's a nice personal touch that shows you are thinking of them. Feel free to use them or customize them for your own business. Happy holidays!Dear [Host's Name],As the holiday season approaches, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing to host a party with me in January. I am so excited to help you and your guests discover new recipes and kitchen products that will make your life easier and more delicious.I know this time of year can be hectic, so I wanted to send you this postcard to remind you of your upcoming party. It's a great way to stay organized and keep your party in mind during the busy holiday season. Plus, it's a fun surprise in your mailbox!I can't wait to see you and your guests in January. In the meantime, enjoy the holiday season and all the joy it brings.Warmly,Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Postcards to Send to Your Jan. Hosts in Dec.

1. How many postcards should I send to my Jan. hosts in Dec.?

It is recommended to send at least 3 postcards to each Jan. host in Dec. However, you can send more if you would like to show extra appreciation.

2. Can I personalize the postcards with my own message?

Yes, you can personalize the postcards by adding a handwritten note or message to each one. This adds a personal touch and shows your hosts that you value their business.

3. When should I send the postcards to my Jan. hosts?

The postcards should be sent to your Jan. hosts in the beginning of Dec. to ensure they receive it before the holiday season gets too busy. This will also give them enough time to plan and schedule their January parties.

4. Do the postcards come with envelopes?

Yes, the postcards are designed to fit in standard size envelopes. You can purchase envelopes separately or use your own if you prefer.

5. Can I include any promotions or specials on the postcards?

Yes, you can include any current promotions or specials on the postcards to entice your hosts to book parties for January. This can also be a great way to remind them of any upcoming sales or new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • wadesgirl