• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post calls . com

pchefkristin

Mar 13, 2007
I know a few of you use this... so far I have not. Just a quick question about how it works.

It states the # of calls made and a price. Does that mean if I have to call 40 people for one show that is 40 calls or because it is for one show, is it one call?

Thanks in advance...

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Kristin, did you get a referral for our reduced price? PM me if you need it.

To answer your question, you are charged per call--so one show=40 calls in your example.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
PostCalls.com is a calling service. You call in and record up to a 60 second message and then schedule the call. On their website you submit names and numbers. It is so cool because you can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. Also, they will try a number up to 5 times with no extra charge. Do you want me to email a referral letter to you so you can get a great rate?

Nicky

Novice Member
Mar 20, 2007
can you send it to me too??....nevermind...I went to that site and realized I have already been there and started my account with them...sorry.

Last edited:

quiverfull7

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2006
Also... do you have a script of what you say? It's a reminder call prior to a show correct? Do you leave your ph # and website etc?

tlennhoff

Legacy Member
Aug 1, 2006
I think there were scripts on one of the other post call threads. I found a number of threads when I did a search for postcalls.

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
I've used it a few times and everyone seems favorable about it. A few neighbors ask how I did it! They seemed to think it was pretty cool. Nobody said, "why did you send me that stupid recording?!" which is what I was really afraid of...

pchefkristin

Mar 13, 2007
Thanks all... I PMed ya Debbie.

So when you purchase, which is the best way to go? Do you have a certain time you need to use those calls in?

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Okay, everyone who asked has received a letter email from me. I do have a script I use that I would be happy to provide through email - just reply to the referral letter. Also, you purchase 500 calls at once which is less than $40 - you "technically" have a year to use them, but my account manager gal said they have never taken calls away from a direct sales person.

jrstephens

Legend Member
Feb 18, 2006
My Director uses this and loves it. I have been thinking about it. She also uses it to send us announcement or meeting info.

pckrissy

Advanced Member
Apr 7, 2007
Could you sent me more on this, I've never heard of it, sounds great.
Are there scripts to say also?

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
May I also have it please??

cmdtrgd said:
PostCalls.com is a calling service. You call in and record up to a 60 second message and then schedule the call. On their website you submit names and numbers. It is so cool because you can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. Also, they will try a number up to 5 times with no extra charge. Do you want me to email a referral letter to you so you can get a great rate?

Thanks.

Maybe I can't use it, does this only work with landline phones???

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Me too Kate ~ I have been dragging my feet to do these set up calls - it IS time :D