• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Praying for My Marriage: Overcoming Struggles with Love and Faith

In summary, the couple has been having marital problems for a long time and it seems to have gotten worse since they had their second child. The husband does not seem to be fulfilling his role as a father and he is also controlling and abusive towards his wife. He has also mentioned that he is stressed and overwhelmed and has a heavy heart.
milkangel
Me and my husband have ben having marrige problems. It has gone on for a long time i think since we had our first misscarage in 02. Once that happend my health was not good for a bout 3-4 years than I stared getting help and than we got pregnant with our first. That was ok for a while but wn Jacob had to eat i got up and did every thing that need to be done in the middle of the night and my hubby said that he is tyerd and he has to get up in the morning for work so i did not think to much about it and than oursecond came along and was the same way. Now to this day since the first kid he has
not steped up to be a dad in a way they need him to be. Also he is not treating me the way a wife needs be treated he tells me what to clean or tells me to clean it if it has not ben done yet. has a problem wit the way i ( mean my weight) look says things that hurts, to me an other friends her is very controlling and other areas tha are not right. I Do love him very much but something has to change. i am going to a person to talk to that is a christian. there are someany things that is happening right now and we need prayers. he told me the other night that her is hurt stressd overwhelmed burnand and a heavy heart. he says becuse of the new addtion we just put on but it is more than that. So please pray.

Praying for you!!

Prayers said.

Prayers! I am in a similar situation and I know how you feel. Please be safe and we really are praying for you!

I'm praying for you and I know God is hearing them from all of us.

Praying for you and your family!!

1. What is "Praying for My Marriage" about?

"Praying for My Marriage" is a book that offers guidance and encouragement for individuals who are struggling in their marriages. It combines the power of prayer and the strength of faith to help readers overcome challenges and strengthen their relationships.

2. Who is the author of "Praying for My Marriage"?

The author of "Praying for My Marriage" is a relationship coach and Christian counselor who has years of experience helping couples navigate through difficult times and strengthen their marriages. She draws upon her personal experiences and faith to provide practical advice and tools for readers.

3. Is "Praying for My Marriage" only for religious couples?

No, "Praying for My Marriage" can benefit any couple who is struggling in their relationship, regardless of their religious beliefs. While the book does incorporate prayer and faith, it also offers practical strategies and advice that can be applied by anyone.

4. Can "Praying for My Marriage" be helpful for couples who are not married?

Yes, "Praying for My Marriage" can be beneficial for any committed couple, whether they are married or not. The book focuses on strengthening and improving the relationship through prayer and faith, which can be applied to any type of committed partnership.

5. Are there any specific prayers or exercises included in "Praying for My Marriage"?

Yes, "Praying for My Marriage" includes several prayers and exercises that are designed to help readers reflect, communicate, and connect with their partner. These prayers and exercises are meant to be personalized and can be adapted to fit each couple's unique situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies