• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Consultants Earn Free HWC Items?

In summary, the conversation was about the Help Whip Cancer promotion and how to earn the HWC items for free as consultants. The requirements to earn the items were to submit $1250 or more in sales in March, hold and submit 2 shows between March 1-15 and April 1-15, and have $1250 in sales for March. The HWC items are available for purchase by anyone throughout the month, but some consultants choose to use them as a fundraiser for breast cancer research.
floccies
I was there but I don't have the info in my notes.

What I am looking for is how to earn the HWC items for free as consulants.

I don't remember the exact details, but plan on holding and submitting 2 parties between the 1-15 in March and April. I believe that was the requirement for both.

I put it in the HWC Items thread last night.Submit $1250 or more in March and get the 4 guest products and 1 set (4) of the daisy plates
Hold and submit 2 shows March 1-15 and get the magnetic recipe card holder
Hold and submit 2 shows April 1-15 and get your choice of apron

And $1250 in sales for March will get you something else different from the 2 shows in the 1-15th of the month.

oops...i was typing when Ann was.

Okay, so here's a really dumb question. Please forgive me. Point me to the right direction if these are answered somewhere....How does the whole Help Whip Cancer thing work? Where can I learn more? Or do I wait till all the news gets released officially from Leadership? Are the HWC items the host special for everyone for the whole month? Or do they only do it for fundraisers?

Help Whip Cancer is a promotion that benefits breast cancer research. $1 from every one of the pink products goes directly to the American Cancer Society.

Since my Relay is in early May, in the past I've done fundraisers in March to earn the pink products to show, and to benefit my fellow Relay for Life teams.

I am SO EXCITED about $1250 in March. Last year my March show was $1200 itself ... and I had another show too. It was my best month EVER. However, I missed out on the pink products because it took forever to get the show to close.

babywings76 said:
Okay, so here's a really dumb question. Please forgive me. Point me to the right direction if these are answered somewhere....

How does the whole Help Whip Cancer thing work? Where can I learn more? Or do I wait till all the news gets released officially from Leadership? Are the HWC items the host special for everyone for the whole month? Or do they only do it for fundraisers?[/QUOTE]

The HWC products are available for everyone all month long. It does not work like it did in Oct. These products can be purchased at a show. Many consultants sell only the guest products in April and the beginning of May as a Fundraiser show to donate even more money for breast cancer.

Thanks for the info! :)

1. What is the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info" all about?

The "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to share their experiences and feedback about our products on social media platforms. By posting about our products, customers can enter to win exciting prizes and also help spread the word about our brand.

2. How can I participate in the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info"?

To participate in the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info", simply post a photo or video of your Pampered Chef product on social media using the hashtag #HwcPromotion and tag us in the post. Make sure your post is set to public so we can see it and enter you in the promotion.

3. What are the prizes for the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info"?

The prizes for the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info" may vary, but typically include Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and other exciting gifts. We will announce the specific prizes on our social media pages, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info"?

Yes, there is a limit of one entry per person per day. However, you can post as many different photos or videos of our products as you'd like, as long as each post is unique and complies with the promotion rules.

5. When will the winners of the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info" be announced?

The winners of the "Please Post Hwc Promotion Info" will be announced on our social media pages within a week after the promotion ends. Make sure to follow us to find out if you are one of the lucky winners!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millerswamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy