• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Please Don't Tell Me Today Is Going to Be the Day...

In summary, it seems like FB is still not updated and the directors are getting irritated. They are still trying to figure out what is going on. There is worry that the update may not happen on the first and second of May.
the system is still not updated... seriously...I need to know what is going on so I can try to get my downline director qualified this month... means about $500 more in my paycheck!!!

The Directors on FB are fussing about not being able to see their teams today too. HO couldn't duplicate the problem, but has been getting enough calls that they are now trying to figure out what's going on. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon!

So does anyone know if the # will still update the same in May? Or will that be down for the 1st and 2nd? I hope not!!

We really should not be surprised. I never expect it to update before 10 am PST. My NED recently told me that we get twice as many orders the last couple of days of the month as we do for the entire month. The majority of it come in on the last day. It is very overwhelming. This is why they tried to do the 2 parties by the 15th incentive, but it failed significantly with consultants. I know it makes it hard to plan, but I try to stay in touch with my downline. She just texted me that she would be green this month.

I agree Wendy. Every month I stress that we need to submit shows right away and every month most of them submit on the last day. I do immediate recognition when shows are submitted and have even offered incentives in hopes that they want to see their name but some will not change.

I can't ever complain about the end of the month and stats b/c there has only been about 3 months in 3yrs where I have not been up at midnite on the last day of the month keying in my whole month of shows. I about died last night when my first show failed when i hit submit but rebooting fixed that. Someday I'll get screwed over, no doubt, but I'll have myself to thank for that. :I

Melissa, you're crazy girl (said in a loving way of course!) ... why would you want to stress yourself out that much? Tell your hosts your deadline is noon! LOL

I'm on the last minute for everything in life Sheila so I just feel the stress is normal. I am the queen of procrastination and tardiness. Very poor traits to have but I admit to it and am aware. :) Unfortunately, I don't strive to change it either. I simply tell myself, "I work best under pressure." Sad but true.

Melissa78 said:
I can't ever complain about the end of the month and stats b/c there has only been about 3 months in 3yrs where I have not been up at midnite on the last day of the month keying in my whole month of shows. I about died last night when my first show failed when i hit submit but rebooting fixed that. Someday I'll get screwed over, no doubt, but I'll have myself to thank for that. :I

Melissa, You aren't the only one! I submitted 7 shows on the 30th (and 3 on the 29th) In my defense, I did a show every day (including one and hour after our plane landed) after we came back from the cruise and it was all I could do to get them in on the 30th. But I tend to always end up submitting on the last day:blushing: I have been working on that this year and 2 out of the 4 months I have done better.

If you are happy with that, then I won't harass you. But if either of you really want to change that habit, then give yourself a deadline that you have to meet like "3 days after the show" and then do what you need to do to meet THAT goal. You know you want to see your team go green without having to wait until the update on the first, your upline wants the same thing. So aim to get your shows in as soon as you can after the show is done ... setting an example for the team. ;)

Actually, I am hoping the new web helps with this! When you do a show every day, it is a challenge just to type them all up :) Which makes it harder to close them all quickly! If I can just get an ipad sometime soon that should make it a lot easier, plus with the pre running of the credit cards it is an added incentive to close them earlier :)

1. What is the meaning behind the title "Please Don't Tell Me Today Is Going to Be the Day..."?

The title is a phrase that expresses the fear of facing a difficult or challenging day, and the hope that it will not come to pass.

2. Is "Please Don't Tell Me Today Is Going to Be the Day..." a song or a book?

It can be either a song or a book, as the phrase is open to interpretation and can be used in different forms of media.

3. Who is the author or artist behind "Please Don't Tell Me Today Is Going to Be the Day..."?

There is no specific author or artist associated with the phrase, as it is a common expression used by many people.

4. What emotions does "Please Don't Tell Me Today Is Going to Be the Day..." evoke?

The phrase can evoke a range of emotions, including fear, anxiety, hope, and determination, depending on the context in which it is used.

5. Can "Please Don't Tell Me Today Is Going to Be the Day..." be interpreted in a positive way?

Yes, the phrase can also be interpreted in a positive way, as a reminder to stay in the present moment and not worry about the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • baychef