• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey

In summary, the director stated that this was the worst month for them, personally, in the past 15 months. They also stated that August will be better and that they are focused on working with a few people to promote themselves.
GOODBYE to JULY!!! :sick::yuck:

The worst month for me, personally in 15 months!!! And only 1 of 3 directors in my downline made D. YUCK!!! My paycheck is 25% of what it has been for the past 5 months.

But August WILL be better! I have several people who are serious about promoting. So I am going to focus on working with them to make myself feel better. :love0010:

Lol!!!! :D

(((hugs))) Love your rainbow attitude after the storm. ;)

I'm happy to see July gone too! My worse month EVER in 5 years as a director. All 4 SC lines had at least one person submit but only 1 had both people submitting (another person who counted HAD a show but isn't submitting until August - urrrggg) and our sales were down too (including mine - only $2K for me).

...on to August!

Singing along with you! So GLAD July is gone! Looking onward to an AMAZING August!:party:

I'll sing with you because it was my worst month in my 13months with TPC. My first month after qualifying as a director and I didn't make it personally nor did my team. Two didn't even submit.

How do we not have this again next year? grrr...

Off to sing...

Melissa78 said:
How do we not have this again next year?

I too think about this. Even consultants that have had booked and stellar calendars tanked this past month. I have not heard of one person that has had a good July. David Meehan probably did but geesh!!:grumpy:

I only had 3 Cooking Shows and 2 Catalog Shows in July -- but did end up with $3700 in personal sales...my Team signed 1 new recruit and we had $12,000 in Team Sales with 11 Active and 3 SC lines. It's not huge, but last year I only did $780 in sales for July, so I am not complaining!!!!It is such an up and down biz -- I know that it will get better, girls!!! :)

jwpamp said:
I know that it will get better, girls!!! :)

I think so too!!! :)

Personally it was my best month ever, sales and top show. And I signed anew recruit and have 3 new potentials for Aug. YEA!!! 13 shows and 1 or 2 catalog show I can't remember July was a blur..

Now my down line 2 SC qualified one with 2 outside orders that totaled $160. It was the second lowest in sales this year with about 5 new consultants from the last low sales.

So what happened that it was so low for so many? I would love to have helped my down line but didn't have the same issue.

Glad to hear that some had a great month! I know that my leader team did coach their consultants and those that did had at least several active and did meet their requirements. I did have a consultant that had over $2500 in sales for the month. That is a low figure for her, however.

I know things will start to look up! Just keep wondering how to prevent it for next July.

baychef said:
Glad to hear that some had a great month! I know that my leader team did coach their consultants and those that did had at least several active and did meet their requirements. I did have a consultant that had over $2500 in sales for the month. That is a low figure for her, however. I know things will start to look up! Just keep wondering how to prevent it for next July.
I was a bit confused by my July, because it's been a good month for me in the past. I've had over $3000 in sales in July the past 3 years (last year had almost $5000), and this year, I had $1500 submitted. (2 shows at the very end that haven't closed yet) I went back and looked at my months, and the only thing I can figure is that in the past, July has been the 50% more in free product month, and that set up a great July. This year, I had 7 shows booked for July (which was cramming them in, because of the time I was gone!), and 3 of them rescheduled for August. Now, August is usually the summer month where I struggle - we're on vacation, and I get all of the vacation & back to school excuses...but this year, I have 7 Cooking shows, 2 Catalog shows, and my own Fall Extravaganza Preview Show...all by the 23rd! So, although I've heard the lectures about how the host bonus shouldn't weigh in on bookings, I think when people have a choice to get an extra $50 or more in free products, they'll choose the month where they can do that. One of my hosts from last week even expressed disappointment - when she saw Aug. Host Special she said to everyone at her party "Wow, I guess I picked the wrong month".AND - I've heard the same from my downline. One of my SC - who typically does about 3 shows a month, has 7 shows in August! As it stands, on my cluster calendar, August is going to be a stellar month for my team!

I had 10 cancellations or reschedules for July and 3 who were going to sign back out. Money is a big concern for some reason right now. But the you think recruiting would be up??? Glad some had a good month.. ok jealous really :D

April was my low month, but I thought that I was being moved by the military & literally gave away all my shows to my downline. When I realized that the military was postponing our move, I started scrambling to try & book cooking shows! LOLI didn't do horribly bad this month, but I wasn't even a SC this time last year ... so it was just me then. I didn't realize it was supposed to be a bad month. So I forged through just like I always do, even with the move from Okinawa to Tokyo happening mid month. I arrived here in Tokyo on the 24th & did my first Tokyo cooking show 6 days later on the 30th. I ended up with average sales, but with 2 of my top 3 sellers in the states on vacation my team did take a small hit and was a bit lower than usual.Maybe it's one of those mind games? If you prepare yourself for a bad month you end up having one? ;)

Sheila said:
Maybe it's one of those mind games? If you prepare yourself for a bad month you end up having one? ;)

I had 2 people with at least 7 shows booked and all but a few tanked on them. With me, I easily could let mind games get to me, but with them, they had dates on the calendar.

I bet if you combined all of our reasons...that would be the reason! In my area there are many that may have a party with some of the Army wives on post. The way the block leave system is set up, it is very hard to nail down enough people for a party because some families may go home for a month or more.

Sheila said:
Maybe it's one of those mind games? If you prepare yourself for a bad month you end up having one? ;)

Well, not totally.

In my case, I knew I was going to be gone for more than half the month so I crammed in as much as I could in the last 2 weeks and I also asked many people that I was seeing while away to host. I ended up with 2 shows while on vacation but I did get cancellations/reschedules - even with extra host coaching. I even closed the show I had on July 31 ON that date so it would count.

I also coached my team to do the same, even offering an extra incentive from me. To no avail though. They just didn't do anything. Other than me no one had more than one show and the highest was $300 (I usually have several who have over $1K at least). Only one other person earned the trivet. :rolleyes:

I felt I did everything I could to avoid what ended up happening but as we all know, we can't make people do what we want them to.

As I said, ON TO AUGUST!! Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey!

You guys are too funny. July was actually my best personal sales month in a loooooong time. It just kinda came together for me.Now August, not looking so hot. I gotta get on the phone and schedule more shows.

August is actually looking up! I thought my show for Friday was off but my host just called telling me she's expecting 15! I had left her 3 voicemails and her VM indicator never went off so she went in to get an old message and my 3 new ones were there! (And I actually made plans to meet up a friend of mine so I had to back out of that... should have known better than to double book!!!!) My sister is working a friend of hers to host this month and if she books, that leaves me with only 2 more dates I can fill! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

Sheila said:

Nope - I was totally prepared to have a Rockin' month - Did my host coaching, had the shows booked, coached my team to do the same...

Like Beth, No one on my team had more than one show. Two of them ended up being over $350 in sales, but the rest who submitted all had shows less than $300.

However - August just keeps getting better! Half of my team has already emailed me the dates for their own Fall Kick-Off Show in August, and another is so booked, she doesn't have a date to do a Fall Kick-Off!

I have 2 whole sets of Fall Product, so one set is traveling throughout my team this month for their own Fall Preview Shows - but they have to have the show on the calendar by tomorrow to get on the list!

Related to Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey

1. What is "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey"?

"Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" is a popular jingle used by Pampered Chef to promote their products and cooking demonstrations. It is a catchy tune that is easy to remember and often used to get customers excited about their cooking experiences.

2. Can I use the "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle in my own marketing materials?

Yes, you are welcome to use the "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle in your own marketing materials as long as it is for promoting Pampered Chef products or cooking demonstrations. However, please do not alter the jingle in any way.

3. Where can I hear the "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle?

The "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle can be heard on Pampered Chef's website, social media pages, and during their cooking demonstrations. It is also available for download on their website.

4. Who created the "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle?

The "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle was created by Pampered Chef's marketing team in collaboration with a professional jingle writer. It has been used by the company for many years and has become a recognizable part of their brand.

5. Can I request a different version of the "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle?

Currently, Pampered Chef only has one version of the "Sing With Me.... Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey" jingle. However, you are welcome to make suggestions for future versions by contacting their customer service team. They are always looking for ways to improve and evolve their brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jcsmilez