• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PJ Party for Moms: Relax and Enjoy a Saturday Morning!

In summary, the host wants to do a 10 a.m. Saturday show and request/require guests to wear their favorite pjs. She's worried if that's too corny and perhaps a girl's night out/watch movies is better. Most guests would be moms of young kids so she's looking to appeal to the "come relax" need to get folks there. Tips for hosting a pj show are to mention things that make breakfast time easier and to do a funny girly food theme.
beepampered
A host wants to do a 10 a.m. Saturday show and request/require guests to wear their favorite pjs. Now, she's worried if that's too corny and perhaps a girl's night out/watch movies is better. Most guests would be moms of young kids so she's looking to appeal to the "come relax" need to get folks there.

Have you done a pj show? What was the response? Tips?

THANKS!

I've never done one, but sounds like it could be fun with the right group. Either type could really work. I think you'd still do the "norm" but you could do an interactive one and do brunchy recipes. Maybe even concentrate on the products that can make breakfast easy (dbl burner griddle) and tools that make a great breakfast. A night out lends to margaritas (non-alcoholic if you like) and you could do funny girly food (the kind you don't make at home...I love dips and such).I hope it goes great and you have a ton of fun.

I've heard of people doing slipper shows. To come in your slippers if they aren't comfortable in PJ's.

I think a PJ show would be fun!And absolutely mention things that make breakfast time easier! Things like: nonstick cookware cleans up easily, even when it's been used for oatmeal. Bacon in the bar pan is a simple way to cook bacon (place 1 pound of bacon in large bar pan, with strips slightly overlapping. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until it reaches desired crispness.). QSP for mixing juices. Use scrapers to stir scrambled eggs - they won't melt.

I hosted a PJ party before I became a consultant and it was sooo much fun! Everyone came and was very comfortable and relaxed. The consultant gave a door prize for the cutest pj's. I had over 30 guests and ended up with sales over $2100. (I wish I was the consultant on that one.) We had some kind of braid with eggs, ham, peppers, and cheese in it. I demoed one alongside the consultant so there was plenty for everyone (which actually convinced me this was something I could do even though it took me a year after that to sign).

paroese said:
I hosted a PJ party before I became a consultant and it was sooo much fun! Everyone came and was very comfortable and relaxed. The consultant gave a door prize for the cutest pj's. I had over 30 guests and ended up with sales over $2100. (I wish I was the consultant on that one.) We had some kind of braid with eggs, ham, peppers, and cheese in it. I demoed one alongside the consultant so there was plenty for everyone (which actually convinced me this was something I could do even though it took me a year after that to sign).

What a show Patti!!:p That's awesome! Think I'll promote this kind of show & see what happens! I love my PJ's & have told my husband when I die, I want to be buried in them...:D

Related to PJ Party for Moms: Relax and Enjoy a Saturday Morning!

Q: What is a PJ Party for Moms?

A PJ Party for Moms is a fun and relaxing event where you can gather with your friends in your pajamas and enjoy a Saturday morning together. It's a great opportunity to unwind, socialize, and learn about some amazing kitchen products.

Q: How do I host a PJ Party for Moms?

Hosting a PJ Party for Moms is easy and free! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. Then, invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. Your consultant will take care of the rest and provide all the necessary materials.

Q: What can I expect at a PJ Party for Moms?

At a PJ Party for Moms, you can expect to have a great time with your friends while learning about Pampered Chef's top kitchen products. There will be games, product demonstrations, and opportunities to win prizes. Plus, you'll get to try delicious food made with our products!

Q: Can I purchase products at a PJ Party for Moms?

Yes, you can purchase products at a PJ Party for Moms. Your consultant will have a display of products available for purchase, and you can place orders directly with them. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party.

Q: Are men and children allowed at a PJ Party for Moms?

While the focus of a PJ Party for Moms is on moms and their friends, men and children are welcome to attend. It's a great opportunity for the whole family to learn about and enjoy Pampered Chef products together. However, please keep in mind that some of the products may not be suitable for young children to handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • soonerchef