• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Pull Aparts: What Amounts to Use?

In summary, the Pizza Pull Aparts recipe calls for buttermilk biscuits, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, and garlic. It is meant to be put in a 9x13 inch pan and baked. Half the recipe is enough for one 9x13 inch pan.
krhodes74
I have a show tonight and I am going to do the Pizza Pull Aparts on the large bar pan. But it doesn't say how much to use of anything. Does anybody out there have any suggestions or amounts of how much to use of what?

Wow, I have never heard of that. I would love to have the complete recipe. I hope someone has the information!

susiescookingcorner said:
Wow, I have never heard of that. I would love to have the complete recipe. I hope someone has the information!

Me too! If anyone has the recipe can you please share!

It is on the day in the life of a bar pan sheet it has about the pancakes and the pull aparts and some other recipes. But on the pizza pull aparts it just says to pour spaghetti sauce on the bottom put mozz cheese and then biscuits bake at 350 for 10-15 min flip onto a platter and enjoy. It doesn't say how much of any of these. I just assume as much as you want. I guess you could add other toppings and have like mini pizza's that sounds good to. What do you think?

Umm sounds good, need to try that one for my kids!

i make a variation of this in my rectangle baker. i use about 10 biscuits in the rec baker and quarter them. i then mix a whole jar of ragu, 2 cups moz cheese and a package of pepperoni. i have never tried it in the bar pan though. i bake it for about 30 minutes on 350 degrees. the recipe i have calls it Bubble Up Pizza. Hope this helps some.

Here's the recipe for Bubble Up Pizza. Don't know if it's the same as the pizza pull-aparts, but my director does this recipe a lot at shows:

Bubble Up Pizza

3 packages (7.5oz each) buttermilk biscuits

1/3 cup chopped green pepper

1/3 cup chopped onion

1/3 cup sliced olives

1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms

1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce

3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

1 clove garlic -- pressed

Preheat oven to 375°. Combine the vegetables with the sauce. Press the garlic and mix well into sauce mixture. Quarter biscuits with kitchen shears. Arrange 1/2 of the biscuit pieces evenly over bottom of 9"x13" pan (it might not cover the whole pan). Spread with 1/2 the sauce mixture and 1/2 the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 23-28 minutes or until sides are golden brown.

**Note: this recipe fills 9x13. For use in Deep Dish, 1/2 recipe.

Good luck,

Diane

I was told by someone in my cluster that the Pizza Pull Aparts, are cut up like the Garlic Pull Aparts that are done in the sauté pan. No measurements as you want to "cover" the bottom of the bar pan with sauce, cut up biscuits and "mix" to cover with sauce, "Mix" cheese in and bake. I still have not tried this, but I want to, I should offer that for my Sept. shows, guess I'd better try it soon.

Lisa

Just to let you all know. I did do this last night and it was yummie. I have the large bar pan and I used one lg jar of spaghetti sauce, I just covered that with cheese I don't measure and used 2 cans of biscuits. It was very very good. I will be doing that again. It was quick and easy and I am all for that. It would of been really good with peppers, onions, pepperoni and whatever else you like on a pizza. Thanks for you help on this.

1. How much pizza dough do I need for Pizza Pull Aparts?

For a 9-inch round baking dish, you will need about 1 pound of pizza dough. If you are using a larger dish or making multiple batches, adjust accordingly.

2. How much cheese should I use for Pizza Pull Aparts?

It is recommended to use about 8 ounces of shredded cheese for a 9-inch round baking dish. You can use a combination of mozzarella and your favorite cheese, such as cheddar or pepper jack.

3. How many pepperoni slices should I use for Pizza Pull Aparts?

This can vary depending on personal preference, but a good estimate is about 20-25 slices for a 9-inch round baking dish. You can also use other toppings, such as diced bell peppers or sliced olives, in addition to the pepperoni.

4. How much pizza sauce should I use for Pizza Pull Aparts?

About 1/2 cup of pizza sauce is recommended for a 9-inch round baking dish. You can also use marinara or your favorite pasta sauce for a twist on traditional pizza flavors.

5. How long should I bake Pizza Pull Aparts?

It is best to follow the instructions on your pizza dough packaging, as baking time may vary. Generally, Pizza Pull Aparts should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20-25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pcjulie
  • Recipes and Tips