• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the deal with Del Monte coupons for Gold Extra Sweet pineapples?

In summary, Del Monte has a 75 cent coupon for their Gold Extra Sweet pineapples. This is good information for customers to help defray the cost of fresh pineapples.
pamperedharriet
I don't know if this is the right section for this but I found on Del Monte which is the website for Del Monte you can get 75 cents off coupons for their Gold Extra Sweet pineapples.

I am giving my customers this site information to help defray the cost of fresh pineapples to encourage sales of our pineapple wedger.

Good idea! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks for the info....

Your welcome! I told a few people about it today when I delivered their backordered pineapple wedgers and they were thrilled! I used my coupon today too!

Harriet you do such a fantastic job with your FB page! I saw this there and I mentioned it to my MIL who had just received the pineapple wedger today! What a great tip!

Thanks, Michelle. I try to think of ways to get the word out without getting into trouble. Not always easy. I hope it helps others and that is the biggest thing. We all support each other around here and share knowledge. I just got a note back from my director about this "find" and she thought that was giving my customers great customer service as more and more people are looking for ways to save money and how we are helping them.

thanks for the tip! I bring a pineapple to every show and have sold 2-3 wedgers AT LEAST at every show since I started doing this. Now it will cost me even less! :)

Slightly off topic...but...it makes a great hostess gift. Place fresh pineapple on top of pineapple wedger, wrap with cellophane & secure with bow. Great for realtors gifts, etc.

Great idea, Stacy! I should mention this to my realtor/friend when I see her again.

Thank you! There's a "send to a friend" link on there that I used to send the link to my customers!

Joyce

After having them on a British Airways flight, I made pineapple spears with the wedger! How fun! I'm really enjoying this tool. Down here, Sprouts has had pineapple on sale regularly...last week, it was 97 cents! This week, it is 2 for $4, so while it isn't Del Monte, it is inexpensive and delicious!

aPamperedBride said:
After having them on a British Airways flight, I made pineapple spears with the wedger! How fun! I'm really enjoying this tool. Down here, Sprouts has had pineapple on sale regularly...last week, it was 97 cents! This week, it is 2 for $4, so while it isn't Del Monte, it is inexpensive and delicious!

Do you just cut them in halves/quarters?

Thanks for letting us know, Harriet!
I'm now in love with the pineapple wedger, after almost slicing my thumb off the first time I used it, probably needing stitches but not getting them and then not using it for almost a month after that! The tip to cut the darn thing in half is paramount to success!

stacywhitlow said:
Slightly off topic...but...it makes a great hostess gift. Place fresh pineapple on top of pineapple wedger, wrap with cellophane & secure with bow. Great for realtors gifts, etc.

Or Mother's Day! My MIL loves pineapple, so I stole your idea! :)

What is the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" and what does it do?

The "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" is a kitchen tool that is designed to quickly and easily core and slice pineapples into perfect wedges. It is made of stainless steel and has a sharp blade that cuts through the fruit with minimal effort.

How do I use the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus"?

To use the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus", first remove the top of the pineapple and cut off the bottom. Then, place the wedger on top of the pineapple and press down firmly. The sharp blade will slice through the fruit and create perfectly shaped wedges. Twist the wedger to remove the slices and repeat until the entire fruit is sliced.

Is the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

Can the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" be used for other fruits besides pineapples?

While the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" is specifically designed for pineapples, it can also be used for other fruits such as apples and pears. However, the size and shape of the other fruits may not result in the same perfect wedges as pineapples.

Does the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Pineapple Wedger--Extra Bonus" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your wedger, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • scottcooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KensAngel
  • pamperedchef02