• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?

In summary, Elaine would like to be able to print out the PIG from the website, but is concerned about the impact on her ink supply.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I learn by reading and would love to have a hard copy of the PIG. I know I could print it all off from the website but that would kill my ink and take forever to print out. Does anyone have it in Word or Adobi that I could down load and have printed off at a shop? Or easily at home without having to go back and forth? Hopefully, it is even possible. When I called PC they didn't seem like it was something I could do. I wish they would put it on the paperwork supply orderform...

What does PIG stand for?

Sorry but some of these things confuse me

Here you go..... Just make sure you change my info.

Attachments

• PIG Order Form.doc
    109 KB · Views: 375
whiteyteresa said:
What does PIG stand for?

Sorry but some of these things confuse me

Product Info Guide

Hey Elaine.....
I printed it off the website. I just took my time and did it over a few days. I also used a lesser ink setting for it since only I was going to read it. I totally need to update it though!!
Hopefully someone here will have it though so you can take it somewhere!

OOPS, I guess what I posted what what you asked for. Sorry. What is it that you were looking for?:confused:

It is a use and care sheet for every product that we sell. Each item is listed with it's use and care as well as cross selling tips. You can access it through downloads on Consultants Corner.
It is a FABULOUS tool for all consultants!

Thanks for trying. I have called Pampered Chef and BEGGED for the Product information Guide to be available that I can take it to office max (or anywhere else) and make a paper copy. Because it's copyrighted no one except consultants can have access to it. Grrrr....

Anyone?

You can email documents to Office Max's printing services and they will print it out for you - I think for the price of copying.

The PIG used to be included in the paperwork portion of the kit, and they included new pages for new products each season. On one hand, I can see that not sending it would save HO money, but I rarely bother to go out and get the new electronic pages. And then I think of it when the item I need has been discontinued and is no longer on the list of PIG pages. Has anyone ever sent a note to HO asking for hard copies to be included in seasonal changeover again?

Related to Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?

1. How do I request a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?"

To request a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?", please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected].

2. How much does it cost to get a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?"

The cost for a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?" may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Please contact our customer service team for pricing information.

3. Can I get a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can request a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?" However, please note that some materials may only be available to Pampered Chef consultants.

4. How long does it take to receive a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?"

The delivery time for a hard copy of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?" may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

5. Can I download a digital version of "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?"?

Yes, "Pig - Anyone Know How to Get a Hard Copy?" is available for digital download on our website. However, if you prefer a hard copy, you can request one through our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Joelsmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies