• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalize Your Holiday Brochures with Host Labels - Boost Sales!

they are pretty tasty!Have you ever been scuba diving?Yes, I have been scuba diving. I did it with my friends a few weeks ago.Would you rather have money or love?I would rather have love. I know that money can buy you things, but love can't.What's the last sporting event you watched?I watched boxing last week.Do you need to do laundry?Yes, I need to do laundry.
Nikkijo said:
What's the last movie you saw?

in the theater?

rented?
in the theater- Are we Done Yet?
rented- Ratatoullie or however it is you spell that.

Nikkijo said:
Would you rather have money or love?
money. I know it is non traditional but I know I can live without love, and I know I can not live without money.

Nikkijo said:
What's the last sporting event you watched?
boxing- in my parents living room- between my brother and my dad. Last week.

Nikkijo said:
Do you need to do laundry?

HA!! Yes. All the time. i could do laundry for 24 consecutive hours and only MAYBE be done.

Nikkijo said:
What color are your bed sheets?

currently blue paisley.

Nikkijo said:
Do you have any obsessions right now?

besides this site??

i am obsessed with worrying lately...

Nikkijo said:
hey...i love your cats name and you have some pretty talented fish

Some of my fish are 'challenged' too...

Nikkijo said:
what is it about?

Its a book that takes the ingredients list of a twinkie and investigates in a pretty in depth way- where each ingredient comes from, how it is made, and why it is used. It is really a very cool book.

Oh and I should tell you- I still eat twinkies after reading it.

friday said:
Some of my fish are 'challenged' too...

yeah...i kinda got that feeling last week....'challenged' pets must be drawn to you...or you to them

Nikkijo said:
one of oprah's favorite things that she gave away today was an ultimate scrabble board...it looked pretty cool. swiveled and everything

I saw those at Costco the other day for about $50. We havent taken the plastic wrap off the old standard we have in the closet. I wonder if they sell a spanish letter kit?

Nikkijo said:
yeah...i kinda got that feeling last week....'challenged' pets must be drawn to you...or you to them

That would be the truth.

friday said:
I saw those at Costco the other day for about $50. We havent taken the plastic wrap off the old standard we have in the closet. I wonder if they sell a spanish letter kit?

i bet that you can find one online...do you write/read spanish as well? wasn't sure how much you learned.

gosh this sounds stupid for people that do not know spanish is your dh first language

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00000IWHA/?tag=pfamazon01-20

12.99 in us currency

Nikkijo said:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00000IWHA/?tag=pfamazon01-20

12.99 in us currency

Thats not even a bad price. I wonder if it could be here in time for Christmas???

Nikkijo said:
i bet that you can find one online...do you write/read spanish as well? wasn't sure how much you learned.

gosh this sounds stupid for people that do not know spanish is your dh first language

I actually don't know a real whole lot yet. I know some baby words. Like:
los calcetines, dedos, ojos, nariz, and cuchara

friday said:
I actually don't know a real whole lot yet. I know some baby words. Like:
los calcetines, dedos, ojos, nariz, and cuchara

could you always do it in english and dh in spanish?

friday said:
Thats not even a bad price. I wonder if it could be here in time for Christmas???

i would think so...it doesn't take a long time for canada shipping does it?

Nikkijo said:
could you always do it in english and dh in spanish?

I always speak to the baby in english. DH always speaks to him in spanish. That was the deal we made before we even got pregnant was that this baby would be fully bilingual. I am picking things up out of necessity.

Nikkijo said:
i would think so...it doesn't take a long time for canada shipping does it?

Its a crap shoot. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it takes forever.

Nikkijo said:
Thought it would be fun to post questions for everyone to answer.

Do you have any pets?
a Pomeranian Ginger 9 months old

We have a cat... The name is Misha... thought it was a girl for the first 3 months... until suddenly one day black dingleberry's appeared!!!! Now we have this boy cat named Misha that thinks he is a dog!

Nikkijo said:
What is the last book you read?

Sandra Brown the Alibi

The most recent Harry Potter

Nikkijo said:
Do you enjoy sleeping late?

YES...I am spoiled being in school and my earliest class is 9:40

I crave it but don't get late mornings very often... when I do I feel guilty for "wasting the day"

Guess everyone stepped away. My son is being a cry baby... guess I will get him to bed now... be back soon!

Thanks for everyones help today with the "RECALL ON HOT CHOCOLATE" It was a blast!

Nikki- those recipes sound sooooo good!!!!

Brandi, you jumped threads and I couldnt figure out where you went!! Sorry...

friday said:
Brandi, you jumped threads and I couldnt figure out where you went!! Sorry...

lol! sorry! when i came back i couldn't even figure out where i was!!! going back to whatcha talkin about...

Looks like you should have called this the Nikki, friday and Brandi thread! LOL!

Nikkijo said:
Thought it would be fun to post questions for everyone to answer.

Do you have any pets?

A 2 year old Chocolate Lab named Ollie

Nikkijo said:
Are you or were you a good student?

I got good grades but never studied...i still get good grades and i study somewhat

I am intelligent but not enough to know in High School that I should actuallu do the work! I got by but it was nothing special!

Nikkijo said:
Do you have any obsessions right now?

besides this site?? with the pics Angela has been posting...TOM BRADY

otherwise my fantasy football team

Nope....just my usual....

Nikkijo said:
What's your favorite sport?

To watch? Football

Play? Golf

Football and it used to be Field Hockey!

Nikkijo said:
Do you enjoy sleeping late?

YES...I am spoiled being in school and my earliest class is 9:40

7 is late for me..LOL! I prefer to get up early and get my day started!

Christ Follower said:
Looks like you should have called this the Nikki, friday and Brandi thread! LOL!

Ellen you can join us!

Christ Follower said:

but you're here now so its the Nikki, friday, Brandi and Ellen thread.

I did it last year and never got a whole lot from it. But when I looked back I didn't have near as many shows last year in November as this year- so I'll have to wait and see.

<h2>1. How do I personalize my holiday brochures with host labels?</h2><p>To personalize your holiday brochures with host labels, you can either print them yourself or purchase pre-printed labels from Pampered Chef. Simply add your host's name and contact information to the label, and then place it on the back cover of the brochure.</p><h2>2. Will using host labels actually boost my sales?</h2><p>Yes, using host labels can potentially boost your sales by making it easier for customers to contact your host and place orders. It also adds a personal touch to the brochure, making it more likely for customers to purchase products.</p><h2>3. Can I suggest to my consultants to mail labels to their hosts?</h2><p>Yes, you can suggest to your consultants to mail labels to their hosts. This can be a convenient option for hosts who are unable to attend a party or event in person. It also allows hosts to easily share their contact information with potential customers.</p><h2>4. What should I print on the host label?</h2><p>On the host label, you should include your host's name, contact information (such as phone number or email address), and any special offers or promotions they may be offering. Keep the information brief and eye-catching to attract potential customers.</p><h2>5. Are there any other benefits to using host labels?</h2><p>Aside from potentially boosting sales, using host labels can also make it easier for customers to remember and contact your host for future orders or parties. It also adds a professional touch to your brochures and shows appreciation for your host's support and help in hosting a party.</p>

Related to Personalize Your Holiday Brochures with Host Labels - Boost Sales!

1. How do I personalize my holiday brochures with host labels?

To personalize your holiday brochures with host labels, you can either print them yourself or purchase pre-printed labels from Pampered Chef. Simply add your host's name and contact information to the label, and then place it on the back cover of the brochure.

2. Will using host labels actually boost my sales?

Yes, using host labels can potentially boost your sales by making it easier for customers to contact your host and place orders. It also adds a personal touch to the brochure, making it more likely for customers to purchase products.

3. Can I suggest to my consultants to mail labels to their hosts?

Yes, you can suggest to your consultants to mail labels to their hosts. This can be a convenient option for hosts who are unable to attend a party or event in person. It also allows hosts to easily share their contact information with potential customers.

4. What should I print on the host label?

On the host label, you should include your host's name, contact information (such as phone number or email address), and any special offers or promotions they may be offering. Keep the information brief and eye-catching to attract potential customers.

5. Are there any other benefits to using host labels?

Aside from potentially boosting sales, using host labels can also make it easier for customers to remember and contact your host for future orders or parties. It also adds a professional touch to your brochures and shows appreciation for your host's support and help in hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies