• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Ways to Cover Old Labels and Keep Your Products Looking Professional"

In summary, to cover old labels on your products without them looking messy, use a label remover tool to remove any residue before applying a high-quality, self-adhesive label. It is important to use a label-specific adhesive and clean the surface before application. Using a label applicator tool can also help with precise application. For a professional look, consider adding a clear label protector over the new label.
niktim3
Hi!!
I just recieved some catalogs from a consultant who is ending her business. I am trying to figure out a way to cover over her info, without it looking "bad".
I have my printed labels, and blacked out her info underneath, which could work, but any other suggestions so it doesnt look, um crappy?
THanks in advance!

Nicole

I would use a bigger label for my info that would completely cover her label.

Thanks!!
My labels cover her info, but when I clack out her info..you can see that thru the label.
Just trying to make them as "pretty" as possible!
Thanks!

Use white-out (the correction tape is the easiest) to cover her info and then stick your label on top of it. I do this all the time at work. :)

Never thought of that!!
thanks!

put a blank label over hers and then your info label. This won't leave lines like the white out might.

Again, thanks for the info!!
Somehow, her labels are longer than mine. I make my own, hers look "official".
The label and white out idea are both working great!!
Thanks again!
Nicole

use the flourescent ones

Related to Easy Ways to Cover Old Labels and Keep Your Products Looking Professional"

1. How can I cover old labels on my products without them looking messy?

One easy way to cover old labels on your products is by using a label remover tool. This will help remove any residue left behind from the old label, making it easier to apply a new one without any mess.

2. What type of label should I use to cover old labels on my products?

We recommend using a high-quality, self-adhesive label for covering old labels on your products. These labels are designed to stick well and provide a professional look.

3. Can I use any type of adhesive to cover old labels on my products?

No, it is important to use a label-specific adhesive to cover old labels on your products. Using other types of adhesive can damage the product or leave residue behind.

4. Is there a specific technique for applying labels to cover old ones on my products?

Yes, it is important to clean the surface of your product before applying the new label. This will ensure that the label sticks properly and looks professional. Additionally, use a label applicator tool to help with smooth and precise application.

5. How can I ensure that my products maintain a professional look even with covered old labels?

Aside from using high-quality labels and proper application techniques, you can also add a clear label protector over the new label. This will not only protect the label from wear and tear, but also give it a glossy and professional finish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoons4life
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Deborah Helser