• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pepper Glazed Pecan Recipe...anyone Know It?

In summary, someone from my upline demo'd this Pepper Glazed Pecan recipe recently, and it was great...easy, and perfect for a holiday bazaar I'm setting up for tonight.
sklay723
Gold Member
Someone from my upline demo'd this Pepper Glazed Pecan recipe recently, and it was great...easy, and perfect for a holiday bazaar I'm setting up for tonight. I know it involved butter, pecans, pepper, all put into the "try me" saute pan, and after it's all cooked up in the pan you dump it out onto parchment paper. Anyone have the actual recipe so I can check to see if I'm forgetting anything? Thanks in advance!!! :blushing:

Here you go!

The Pampered Chef ®
Peppered Glazed Pecans
Recipe

2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons butter
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1/4-1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecan halves

1. Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, black pepper and salt in (8-in.) Sauté Pan. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Add pecans and cook, stirring constantly using Bamboo Spatula, 5-7 minutes or until pecans are fragrant and well coated with glaze, separating any that are sticking together. Spread pecans in a single layer on Parchment Paper. Cool completely.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 5 pecan halves): Calories 60, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber 0 g

Does anyone have a recipe for prailines? Or a sweet version of the same thing?

Chef Kearns said:
Does anyone have a recipe for prailines? Or a sweet version of the same thing?

I just leave out the pepper if I want a sweeter version. But they are sooooo good with the pepper in them - a wonderful melding of sweet and spicy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!I love this site! I'm on my way out the door, but had enough time to copy, paste and print (must hit the store on the way to get the rest of the ingredients!). Thank you again, SOOOOOO much!!! :sing:

Yes, for a sweeter version leave out the pepper and add pumkin pie spice... or pc version of pumpkin pie spice... i forget the name... they are sooo goood i made them about 2 years ago and people are still asking me about them. I guess I should make more of them this year, eh?

1. What ingredients do I need for the Pepper Glazed Pecan recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include pecans, butter, brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt.

2. How do I make the Pepper Glazed Pecans?

To make the Pepper Glazed Pecans, start by melting butter in a skillet. Add in the pecans, brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt. Cook and stir until the pecans are evenly coated and the sugar has melted. Spread the pecans out on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, stirring occasionally.

3. Can I use a different type of nut for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of nut you prefer for this recipe. However, pecans work best as they have a slightly sweet flavor that pairs well with the pepper glaze.

4. How do I store the Pepper Glazed Pecans?

Allow the pecans to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. They can be stored at room temperature for up to a week or in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.

5. Can I adjust the amount of pepper in the glaze?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of black pepper and cayenne pepper to suit your taste preferences. If you prefer a milder flavor, use less pepper. If you prefer a spicier flavor, you can add more pepper to the glaze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • jewls243
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jewls243
  • ragschef