• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles Recipe?!?

!Now DH, he liked the Choc Pecan Lattice Tart better :DI was watching the same show but fell asleep before it ended...who won??The creme brulee pie lady won! Thanks for the recipe!
chefkeri
Please can someone post this recipe if you have it?:confused:
Stoneware Sensations.... THANKS!

chefkeri said:
Please can someone post this recipe if you have it?:confused:
Stoneware Sensations.... THANKS!

It's from Stoneware Inspiraions and here it is :)

Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles
As sweet as pecan pie but with sinfully tender, buttery crust, these cookies will be sure to disappear at your next get-together.

Prep time: 15 min Bake tiem: 32-34 min Cool time: 2 hrs

Crust
2 ½ C all-purpose flour
¾ C powdered sugar
1 t baking soda
¾ C (1 ½ sticks) butter or margarine, melted

Filling
3 C pecan halves, divided
2 C packed brown sugar
3 eggs
4 T butter or Margarine, melted
1 t Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
¼ t salt
Powdered sugar (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350F. For crust, combine flour, powdered sugar and baking soda in Classic Batter Bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly using Classic Scraper. Lightly press crumb mixture over bottom of Stoneware Bar Pan; roll lightly using Baker’s Roller. Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, reserve 1 C of the pecans for garnish; chop remaining pecans using Food Chopper. Combine chopped pecans, brown sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla and salt; mix well. Pour filling over warm crust, spreading to edges of pan using Large Spreader. Arrange remaining pecan halves over filling. Bake 17-19 minutes or until filling is set in center. Remove from oven; cool completely.
3. Sprinkle w/ additional powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into 32 squares using Utility Knife; cut each square in half diagonally.

Yield: 64 triangles

Nutrients per serving (1 triangle): Calories 110, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 55mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (1 triangle): 1 fruit, 1 fat (1 carb)

Cook’s Tips
If desired, 2 t vanilla can be substituted for the Double Strength Vanilla.
To store leftover cookies, place in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Butter lends a rich flavor and tender crust and is preferred over margarine in this recipe.
For easier serving, line Stoneware Bar Pan with a 13” piece of Parchment Paper. Prepare recipe as directed and cool completely, then simply lift Parchment Paper out of pan and cut as directed.

You ROCK!Thanks Carolyn!:D

You're very welcome!!

This sounds so yummy! Has anyone tried it?

Mmm, those do sound good! Speaking of pecans--does PC have a pecan pie recipe? I was watching a pie making contest on food network last night & one on there looked sooooo good. I'd love to try one.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Mmm, those do sound good! Speaking of pecans--does PC have a pecan pie recipe? I was watching a pie making contest on food network last night & one on there looked sooooo good. I'd love to try one.

I was watching the same show but fell asleep before it ended...who won??

cmdtrgd said:
This sounds so yummy! Has anyone tried it?

ME! I made it for a craft fair two weeks ago. Totally yummy, it's like pecan pie without the hassle.

Now DH, he liked the Choc Pecan Lattice Tart better :D

dannyzmom said:
I was watching the same show but fell asleep before it ended...who won??

Shoot, I can't remember! I know it wasn't the one who won all those first place ribbons. Maybe it was the creme brulee pie? I'll have to ask my husband when he comes home from work. All I know is it made me hungry!

Actually my husband said that it was the cherry pie lady who won. I guess I thought the creme brulee pie looked so good that I would have picked that one!

I just looked this recipe up in the cookbook & they look yummy! I think I might do these as a second recipe for my December shows. I could make them at home in the morning & cut them there in front of everyone.

ooh they sound sooooo yummy!! I might have to try them soon

Related to Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles Recipe?!?

What ingredients do I need to make Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles?

To make Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use salted butter instead of unsalted, or gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour. You can also use a different type of nut instead of pecans, such as walnuts or almonds.

How do I make sure the Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles come out perfectly every time?

To ensure the perfect Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles, make sure to follow the recipe instructions carefully. Soften the butter to the right consistency, and measure all ingredients accurately. Also, make sure to preheat your oven to the correct temperature and use a timer to avoid over or under baking the cookies.

Can I make Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles ahead of time and freeze them for later. Simply bake the cookies according to the recipe instructions, let them cool completely, and then store them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. When ready to serve, thaw the cookies at room temperature or reheat them in the oven for a few minutes.

Can I use a different type of pan to make Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles?

Yes, you can use a different type of pan to make Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles, but the baking time may vary. The recipe calls for a 9x13 inch baking pan, but you can also use a 9-inch square pan or a 10-inch round pan. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and check for doneness with a toothpick inserted in the center of the cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krissichef