• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pc for college kids?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
am trying to figure out what to get my college kid cousin for her apartment. What would any of you recommend-suggest? I was thinking maybe the large micro cooker (multipurpose cooker), quick stir pitcher for drinks, twixit clips for goodie bags of sorts. What else?

any ideas out there? :confused:

thanks! ;)

chefjulie_sc

May 19, 2005
PC for college kids

I've offered the small bar pan along with the small micro cooker. The other things you listed were great, too.

The small bar pan is small enough to fit into a toaster oven, so all kinds of things could be cooked on it, from small pizzas to french fries, to chicken nuggets...

The small micro cooker can be used for spaghettios, soups, steamed veggies, or ramen noodles.

HTH!

MSmith

Apr 22, 2005
pampered ginger has posted great flyers on dorm room survival...search for those key words and it will come up with that thread.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
The Classic Batter Bowl is nice to have to store any leftovers from ordering out if there's a small fridge in the dorm room. You can toss a salad nicely in it and use it as a popcorn bowl too. The Good Company Coffees and Tea would be nice in a "dorm room" gift set too. Maybe with a big mug and/or a basic coffee maker. :)