1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Pc for college kids?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

am trying to figure out what to get my college kid cousin for her apartment. What would any of you recommend-suggest? I was thinking maybe the large micro cooker (multipurpose cooker), quick stir pitcher for drinks, twixit clips for goodie bags of sorts. What else?

any ideas out there? :confused:

thanks! ;)

Dec 27, 2005
  2. chefjulie_sc

chefjulie_sc Member

PC for college kids

I've offered the small bar pan along with the small micro cooker. The other things you listed were great, too.

The small bar pan is small enough to fit into a toaster oven, so all kinds of things could be cooked on it, from small pizzas to french fries, to chicken nuggets...

The small micro cooker can be used for spaghettios, soups, steamed veggies, or ramen noodles.

HTH!

Dec 27, 2005
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Can opener and Pizza cutter

Dec 27, 2005
  4. MSmith

MSmith Member

pampered ginger has posted great flyers on dorm room survival...search for those key words and it will come up with that thread.

Dec 27, 2005
  5. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

thanks!

that list was perfect! Thanks for the info!

Dec 27, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

The Classic Batter Bowl is nice to have to store any leftovers from ordering out if there's a small fridge in the dorm room. You can toss a salad nicely in it and use it as a popcorn bowl too. The Good Company Coffees and Tea would be nice in a "dorm room" gift set too. Maybe with a big mug and/or a basic coffee maker. :)

Dec 27, 2005
Have something to add?