• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host question

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Ok, here is my question. I hosted a party in Feb. to which 4 people booked parties. I signed up to become a consultant after that so my director gave me those 4 bookings. Can I use my past host status to purchase the host special each month off of the 4 people? An example is one booked a show for May and I would love to have the pink/white cups - can I do this since I am the host off of which she booked?

Wave Two

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
But maybe one of your friends or hosts in May won't want the special.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
You can always have your own show in May and get the Cups and Squares! I ALWAYS have a catalog show open for myself so I can get any straggler orders - especially when it won't boost another open show to the next level!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I'm hoping to get enough preorders this weekend for the New May products and the HWC products to be able to put it in as a show! Without even pushing it I already have over $50 in orders for the Silicone Basting Brush and the Basting Bottle. I have a vendor fair on Sunday and I'm going to offer the preorders. I really want the pink HWC May special and I didn't earn it because of a show that I couldn't get closed in time.

I hope you are able to do the same or that you have a host that doesn't want the special.