• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Sell This? | Shopping Help

In summary, Pampered Chef sells a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items, as well as collections for specific tasks and seasonal items. They offer a limited lifetime warranty on all products and do not sell in stores, but through independent consultants or their website. Discounts and promotions are available, and they have a 30-day return policy for a full refund or exchange on most items. However, personalized or perishable items cannot be returned.
beepampered
Do we sell this? Thanks.

Nope, we have Beer Bread or Pizza/Rolls Dough... Maybe there is a recipe for that using one of those, I'm not sure.

That is Tastefully Simple. I only know because my neighbor sells this

julia.poe said:
That is Tastefully Simple. I only know because my neighbor sells this

And they are SOOOOO good...my TS consultant just told me that they are making it a permanent item (instead of seasonal) and that makes me so happy. :) They remind me of the biscuits you get at Red Lobster.

I wonder if we could make something similar using the parm. garlic seasoning? It sounds great

What products does Pampered Chef sell?

Pampered Chef sells a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items. We also offer collections for specific tasks such as grilling and baking, as well as seasonal items.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you have any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants. However, you can place an order on our website or attend a virtual or in-person cooking party hosted by a consultant.

Do you offer discounts or promotions?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our customers. These can be found on our website or through your consultant. We also offer a 10% discount for first-time customers.

What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return the product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note, personalized or perishable items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • babywings76