• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Do 2-Day Shipping for a Weekend Shower?

In summary, shipping times can vary depending on the method and destination, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. Tracking is available for orders, with a confirmation email containing a tracking number. Shipping costs are based on weight and method, and can be calculated at checkout. International shipping is available, but may have longer shipping times and additional fees. Address changes can be made before shipping, but not after.
grgann
A customer wants something for a shower this weekend. Can we do 2-day shipping?
Thanks for the help!
Claire

If the customer orders online as an individual order.

Thank you!

Related to Can We Do 2-Day Shipping for a Weekend Shower?

1. How long does shipping typically take?

Shipping times vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and the destination. Standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. International shipping can take up to 10 business days.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. What is the cost of shipping?

The cost of shipping is based on the total weight of your order and the shipping method selected. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and can vary depending on the destination and shipping method.

4. Do you ship internationally?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. Shipping times and costs may vary depending on the destination. Please note that international orders may be subject to additional customs fees and taxes.

5. Can I change the shipping address after placing my order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies