1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Parmesan Garlic Biscuit Bites

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

For those of you who have done this at a show is this part of your pre-show prep? I'd love to do this as a second recipe to show off the cookware but I've had a hard time keeping the show to a decent amount of time. I don't want the ladies & gents to feel that it took way too long. Thanks!!

jj16:)

Dec 6, 2009
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I do this when I make the zesty skillet ravioli. I do the biscuits first and while they are in the oven for 15-18 minutes, the skillet ravioli takes shape. have also done them with the baked potato chowder - if I prebake the potatoes before the guest arrive. Everyone oooohhss and ahhhsss that I put a skillet in the oven. Also helps keep me on task to get the main dish done in a proper timeframe.

Dec 6, 2009
  3. DEBBI

DEBBI Member

Does anyone know what cookbook the parmasen garlic bites is in?

Thanks

Jan 14, 2010
  4. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I do it while the chicken penne al fresco is in the microwave. I pre-quarter most of the biscuits before the show.

Savory Biscuit Appetizer in the “Try ME!” Pan

1 Pampered Chef® 8” Executive Saute’ Pan
    ½ stick Butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
    2 fresh Garlic Cloves, minced
    1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS Biscuits, any style, quartered
    1 tsp Italian Seasoning
    2 tsp Basil, snipped
    2 tsp Parsley, snipped
    1 thinly sliced fresh Roma Tomato
    3 Tbsp Paremsan or Romano Cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350.

Melt butter in “Try ME!” Executive Saute Pan. Using GARLIC PRESS, add 2 fresh cloves of garlic to butter. Saute about 2 minutes on low heat, just until mixture becomes fragrant. Meanwhile, quarter biscuits using KITCHEN SHEARS right into pan, turning so all pieces are coated with butter/garlic. Add remaining spices, mixing so flavors are evenly distributed. Add Tomato slices and half of grated Parmesan, carefully folding into biscuit mixture.

Bake entire pan in oven at 350 for 22 minutes, until biscuits are DARK golden brown – not just turning brown; while the top looks cooked, the inside is still raw.

Turn biscuits onto a MEDIUM SIMPLE ADDI+IONS SQUARE, sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top. Garnish with a sprig of Parsley or Basil, serve hot.

Have something to add?