• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork for Sale From "Inventory"

In summary, the paperwork included in the sale of inventory can vary but may include order forms, receipts, product information sheets, and sales tax or shipping documents. It is important to keep copies of all paperwork for your records. You can customize the paperwork for your own business as long as it follows Pampered Chef's guidelines. When selling inventory at events or parties, it is important to have all necessary paperwork on hand. There is no limit to the amount of inventory you can sell, but you must follow Pampered Chef's policies and keep track of your sales and inventory.
SusanPC
My PC materials mention that it isn't necessary to maintain an inventory, but I recollect some reference that it is acceptable to do so. My question is the best way to handle recordkeeping for any sort of sale like that, mostly for the benefit of the customer if they have a warranty issue later.

Being so new, I am only familiar with P3 and how every guest and their items are "in the system" so I am not clear as to the proper way to handle these sales outside of a show.

Thanks. :chef:

I'm not certain, but I think that the only way to work it so that the customer would get the warranty would be to sell them what you have then order another under their name and keep it for yourself. So really you couldn't deplete your inventory. Otherwise you would have to sell it to them with the understanding that there isn't a warranty.

I have little sales receipts that I buy with carbon copies. I put my info on their copy and keep the original. That way I can "find" them. However, I try to make it clear that there is no warranty. If they want a warranty, they can purchase it directly from the catalog. After all, it's the same at a store. You don't usually get warranty with clearance items (whether they are really discounted or just discontinued).

Related to Paperwork for Sale From "Inventory"

1. What paperwork is included in the sale of inventory?

The paperwork included in the sale of inventory varies depending on the specific products being sold. However, in general, paperwork may include order forms, receipts, product information sheets, and any necessary sales tax or shipping documents.

2. Do I need to keep copies of the paperwork for my records?

Yes, it is important to keep copies of all paperwork for your records. This will help with tracking sales, taxes, and any potential returns or exchanges.

3. Can I customize the paperwork for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the paperwork for your own business, as long as it follows the guidelines and policies set by Pampered Chef. You may also use your own branding and contact information on the paperwork.

4. How do I handle paperwork for inventory sold at events or parties?

If you are selling inventory at an event or party, it is important to have all necessary paperwork on hand. This includes order forms, receipts, and any other relevant documents. You can also offer electronic versions of the paperwork for customers who prefer paperless options.

5. Is there a limit to the amount of inventory I can sell at once?

There is no limit to the amount of inventory you can sell at once, as long as you have the necessary paperwork and follow all policies and guidelines set by Pampered Chef. However, it is important to keep track of your inventory and sales to ensure you are meeting the requirements for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • kdangel518