• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering a Business at Lunch??

In summary, this woman became inactive over the summer and is looking to become active again. She read a lot of information on here about becoming active, and found that dropping off food during her lunch hour is one way to become active again. She has practiced with a couple of convenient businesses, and found that dropping off food works well for her.
FHL
I became inactve over the summer - I am looking to become active again and am looking at pampering businesses. I have read a ton of info on here about it - thanks to all that have posted.

I work full time so I am trying to figure how I could do it and the only thing I have come up with is dropping things off during my lunch hour. Have any of you done that?

If your morning schedule allows (meaning, not rushing around getting kids ready for school, etc.), I'd suggest contacting a business which is on your way to work (I highly suggest a real estate office), and ask if you can bring them breakfast one day. Make the Ham & Cheese Squares the night before, then re-heat them the morning of the PYB. Bring paper plates, plastic forks, plastic cups, and juice. Set up in the kitchen, if you can, and leave several catalogs with OOFs and fliers for upcoming Host Specials (I LOVE the ones you can find under 'files' here, which have all the Oct-Nov-Dec specials in one place). Come by on your way home to pick everything up.

Some keys to make this successful:
1) Make sure you get approval first - don't just drop in. Alot of places don't allow soliciting, and this would mean you did all the work for nothing.
2) Getting prior approval means you can ask to post a flyer announcing when the PYB will take place, and that breakfast will be provided (so they're hungry when they get to the office!). Also, they'll be prepared for seeing the catalogs, and probably already have an idea of what they want to purchase.
3) On the annoucement flyer, and on something the day of the PYB (maybe a note on the catalogs) make it very clear what date the orders will be submitted. Also let them know, though, that if they get at least $150.00 in orders you'll submit that as a separate show, so they get the host benefits!
4) Make up a sign-up sheet to people to provide their contact information (even if they place an order) so you can keep them apprised of upcoming specials and new recipes (your newsletter, in other words).

Once you've practiced with a couple of convenient businesses, you'll have an idea of what it takes, and decide if it's worth giving up your lunch break.

Thats a great idea. Work starts for me at 7:30 though so I am on my way there by 7. A lot of businesses around here dont open till 8. Might be worth telling the boss I will be a little late one day though.

I was going to send letters and follow up with a call before I dropped something off just so I wasn't "intruding".

Every time I have PAB I have know someone who works there and heads things up for me. I drop off a treat the night before at the contacts home with books and order forms for her to take to work the following day. I have done the Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies, Taffy Apple Tartlets, and the Peppermint Fudge mint cookie sandwiches. All served well the next day and were huge hits. I also send one copy of the recipe that has my contact info and my must have tools for that recipe. The contact person then makes copies and passes them out to all who sample. I would never have time in the AM or at lunch... so this really works for me :)

Welcome back and congratulations on wanting to become active again! Being a part of the pampering business can be a fun and rewarding experience. I'm glad to hear that you have done your research and have found helpful information on this forum.As for balancing your full-time job and your pampering business, it can definitely be a challenge. Dropping off products during your lunch hour is a great idea and can be a convenient way to reach potential customers. However, I would also recommend utilizing social media and online tools to expand your reach and make it easier for customers to order from you.You can also consider hosting virtual parties or events during evenings or weekends, which may work better with your schedule. It's all about finding a balance that works for you and your lifestyle.Best of luck on your journey back into the pampering business! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or need support. We are all here to help each other grow and succeed. Happy pampering!

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my business lunch?

One way to incorporate Pampered Chef into your business lunch is by hosting a cooking demonstration. This allows you to showcase our products while also providing a delicious meal for your colleagues or clients.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products for catering events?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be used for catering events. We offer a wide range of high-quality cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools that are perfect for cooking and serving food at events of any size.

3. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef products for a business lunch?

Using Pampered Chef products for a business lunch can elevate the overall dining experience for your guests. Our products are designed to make cooking and serving food easier and more efficient, allowing you to focus on your guests and the purpose of the lunch.

4. How can I order Pampered Chef products for my business lunch?

You can order Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through a local independent consultant. We also offer special discounts for bulk orders, so be sure to inquire about that when placing your order.

5. Can I customize Pampered Chef products with my company logo for a business lunch?

Yes, we offer customization options for our products, including adding your company logo. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your business lunch and leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies