• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could a Mistaken Email Signature Boost Business Opportunities?

In summary, during a conversation, Gillian and Jennifer discuss using their personal email addresses for work purposes and the potential for recruiting new members for their business. Jennifer also mentions her due date and potential recruit, while Gillian talks about her own potential recruit and the commission structure for recruiting. They also discuss the possibility of promoting to a higher position in their business.
jrstephens
I have a PC signature on my work email address b/c I (of course) use it for personal too when I am here. I normally take it off for a business email and put our office signature in, but forgot on this one email to a mortgage company. The girl just emailed me and told me cool website and she was going to check it out at lunch! That would be cool if my oversight created me an order!! or a catalog or eshow!!!

That is cool! I hope it works out for you Jennifer!!

gilliandanielle said:
That is cool! I hope it works out for you Jennifer!!

Thanks, Gillian! How are you feeling these days?

I am doing alright! I am going to send myself into labor stressing about whether my last recruit is going to submit her shows in time for me to get a call next week!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am doing alright! I am going to send myself into labor stressing about whether my last recruit is going to submit her shows in time for me to get a call next week!!

I am glad you are feeling alright! When is your due date again?

I guess you could offer to submit them for her!!!

I have a very serious potential recruit. She is going to host in April and probably sign from there. She is my second recruit but my first serious one b/c the first turned into a kit napper!

My due date is June 19th- I am 28 weeks (3rd trimester!!!!) now.My recruit has the catalog shows out, the hosts have gotten their orders, but she is dragging her feet closing and submitting them.Congrats on your potential recruit! I called my hostess from Saturday that was interested and she said that she is signing on Friday and her friend is going to sign under her! The friend was at the show and didn't even show an inkling of interest in the opp, but I guess the host and the friend went through the materials together and decided they both wanted to give it a go!!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats on your potential recruit! I called my hostess from Saturday that was interested and she said that she is signing on Friday and her friend is going to sign under her! The friend was at the show and didn't even show an inkling of interest in the opp, but I guess the host and the friend went through the materials together and decided they both wanted to give it a go!!

Thanks! Do you draw commission when someone you signed up signs up someone? I do not know how all of that works, but need to learn in case I get to promote to FD and beyond.

jrstephens said:
Thanks! Do you draw commission when someone you signed up signs up someone? I do not know how all of that works, but need to learn in case I get to promote to FD and beyond.
You will get an override on their sales since they will be in your first line. The recruits recruit (and all the other people under them) will be in your first line till recruit #1 promotes. Clear as mud?

KellyTheChef said:
You will get an override on their sales since they will be in your first line. The recruits recruit (and all the other people under them) will be in your first line till recruit #1 promotes. Clear as mud?

As a FD you get overrides on your recruit's recruits? I thought that happens once you promote to director.

I didn't realize that my host's recruit would be in my first line! I will be a director before they both sign so it doesn't matter if I was a FD or not... I am hoping that I have a HUGE april paycheck to put in my scrapbook!

KellyTheChef said:

Clear as mud can be!

WOW I get it my rear in gear here in the recuriting area of things!!

1. What is Pampered Chef Signature Forgot on Mortgage Company Email?

Pampered Chef Signature Forgot on Mortgage Company Email is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help mortgage companies and their employees easily access and purchase our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How does the Pampered Chef Signature Forgot on Mortgage Company Email program work?

The program works by providing a unique code to mortgage companies, which can then be distributed to their employees. When an employee uses the code to make a purchase on our website, they will receive a discount and the mortgage company will receive a commission.

3. Is there a cost or membership fee for the Pampered Chef Signature Forgot on Mortgage Company Email program?

No, there is no cost or membership fee for the program. It is completely free for mortgage companies and their employees to participate.

4. How much of a discount do employees receive through the Pampered Chef Signature Forgot on Mortgage Company Email program?

Employees will receive a 10% discount on all purchases made using the unique code provided by their mortgage company.

5. Can any mortgage company participate in the Pampered Chef Signature Forgot on Mortgage Company Email program?

Yes, any mortgage company can participate as long as they meet our eligibility requirements. Please contact us for more information and to see if your company qualifies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • RMDave