• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Shower Tips: Preparing for My First One in Sept

Thanks!Generic bridal shower order formHi! Becky, I found the form you were looking for. It's at the bottom of this post. Thanks for letting me know.
Ann F
Gold Member
I've got a shower scheduled for late Sept. I've never done a PC shower before. Any hints, tips, suggestions?

Thanks!

You and me both Anne. Funny I was getting ready to make the same post, I have read about showers her, but I've got one coming up and Thursday that has 40+ guests coming!! :eek: The shower is getting so large my Aunt has moved it to her back yard. She said everyone is very excited about blessing the bride to be this way.

But I would love any tips or advice any of you seasoned bridal shower consultants can give.

does anyone have flyers, games, etc that you have used at Bridal Showers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jeanette
A future Director as of 9/7/06!

I love trivia and throw out a lot of bride trivia at my shows. It gets a lot of laughs. Matter of fact I have a Bride Shower tomorrow and on Sept 30. :)

If you go to the file section and type in the word bride you will find tons of things. Hope they help. And good luck. May your shows be successful and fun.

Hi! Sometime ago I saw someone posted an order form for bridal show. Something like "For Bride" and the bottom part it said, "For Me". If anyone have this form set-up for October Show, I really appreciate it. I have a show coming soon and I thought this will attract people to place order for themselves too. This will definitely adds up in sales. I did one two years ago and I had a $1,400 show because of this form that make it so easy for the host to separate the items.

There's a generic one that Becky posted and I used at my last Bridal Shower and will be using at my next one as well. The top is personalized for your bride and groom and the bottom part says "For Myself". Let me see if I can find it... Here it is.​

Attachments

• Generic Shower Order Form.doc
    72 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

Related to Pampered Chef Shower Tips: Preparing for My First One in Sept

What is a Pampered Chef shower?

A Pampered Chef shower is a party where guests can learn about and purchase kitchen products from the Pampered Chef brand. It is typically hosted by a consultant and can be held in person or online.

What should I expect at my first Pampered Chef shower?

At your first Pampered Chef shower, you can expect to see and learn about a variety of kitchen products, as well as have the opportunity to try them out and ask questions. The consultant will also share tips and recipes using the products.

Do I need to bring anything to a Pampered Chef shower?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a Pampered Chef shower. The consultant will provide all of the necessary materials for you to learn and have a fun experience.

Can I purchase products at a Pampered Chef shower?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Pampered Chef shower. The consultant will have a catalog available for you to browse and place orders.

How can I host a Pampered Chef shower?

To host a Pampered Chef shower, you can contact a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. The consultant will work with you to plan and host the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHouting
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AMTC