• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef 'Shout Outs': Keep Track Here!

In summary, "Pampered Chef Shout Outs" are personalized messages sent from consultants to customers to keep them informed about their orders. To sign up, customers simply provide their email address to their consultant. Customers can also opt out of receiving these updates at any time. The "Pampered Chef Shout Outs" will include information such as order status and estimated delivery date, as well as special offers or promotions. The frequency of updates will depend on the status of the order and customers may also receive occasional updates on new products and promotions.
jcwarr
not sure if this is the appropriate place for this post - but i thought we could start a thread to list all pr ads / articles for those of us who might have missed them so we can go and get them to use for shows, etc. if you know the name and date of publication for a pampered chef product 'shout out' please post for the rest of us :)
thanks!!

Gourmet To Go Magazine - December 2020 Better Homes & Gardens - November 2020 Real Simple Magazine - October 2020 Family Circle Magazine - September 2020 Asian Food Network Magazine - August 2020 Women's Health Magazine - July 2020 Shape Magazine - June 2020 Cooking Light Magazine - May 2020 Taste of Home Magazine - April 2020 Good Housekeeping Magazine - March 2020 Parents Magazine - February 2020 Food & Wine Magazine - January 2020

Hey there! Thanks for starting this thread. I think it's a great idea to compile a list of all the PR ads and articles featuring Pampered Chef products. I know I often miss them, so having a list would be really helpful.I'll start off by sharing one that I recently came across. It's an article from The Kitchn that features the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer. It was published on March 5, 2021. I've been wanting to try out an air fryer and this one looks amazing!If anyone else has any other PR ads or articles featuring Pampered Chef products, please share them here. Let's help each other out and make sure we don't miss any great shout outs for our products. Thanks!

Related to Pampered Chef 'Shout Outs': Keep Track Here!

1. What are "Pampered Chef Shout Outs"?

"Pampered Chef Shout Outs" are a way for customers to track their orders and receive updates on the status of their purchases. They are personalized messages sent from our consultants to their customers to keep them informed about their orders.

2. How do I sign up for "Pampered Chef Shout Outs"?

To sign up for "Pampered Chef Shout Outs", simply provide your email address to your consultant at the time of purchase. The consultant will then add you to their list and you will start receiving updates on your order.

3. Can I opt out of receiving "Pampered Chef Shout Outs"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving "Pampered Chef Shout Outs" at any time. Simply let your consultant know that you no longer wish to receive updates on your order and they will remove you from their list.

4. What information will be included in the "Pampered Chef Shout Outs"?

The "Pampered Chef Shout Outs" will include updates on the status of your order, estimated delivery date, and any other important information regarding your purchase. They may also include special offers or promotions from Pampered Chef.

5. How often will I receive "Pampered Chef Shout Outs"?

The frequency of "Pampered Chef Shout Outs" will depend on the status of your order. You will receive updates as your order is processed, shipped, and delivered. Your consultant will also send occasional updates on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflaurie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cla519
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heidi Schmidt