• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Poker Party Boost Your Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, the conversation was about brainstorming an idea for a show in March at a community center. The idea is to have attendees receive playing cards for different actions such as attending, bringing a guest, or placing an outside order. The guests can then use these cards to create the best poker hand and the winner will receive a prize. There is also a charity aspect involved with attendees purchasing cards for 50 cents. The group also discussed adding a twist to the game by limiting the number of cards each guest can have at a time. Overall, it was agreed that this is a fun and creative way to engage attendees and increase sales.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I have half an idea and wondered if you all would help me brainstorm this idea into something:
I will be doing a show in March at a community center (my place is too small)
I think for attending receive 1 playing card, bring a guest and receive 2 playing cards, bring an outside order receive 2 playing cards

purchase a card for 50 cents (money donated to charity)

at the end of the show the best poker hand wins the prize ( a gift basket of goodies)

What does everyone else think!
Lorna

Lorna,
Great idea. I was thinking of doing something similar but using tickets. If you were on time you received X ticket(s), brought a guest received X ticket(s), brought an outside order received X ticket(s), host a show received X tickets, and the one who had the most tickets received a prize.

Yes I have done this too! the winner of tix became the mystery host and it was a great showing. The mystery host made a "killing". I just want to add a new twist to it to make sure my customers stay interested.
lorna

A lot of bowling leagues do this, as do the motorcycle poker runs. A friend who does it with his bowling team explained it to me a while back. To add a twist, you should make it a 5-card maximum hand at any time. Just like real poker. Each guest can earn or buy an unlimited number of cards, but, they have to trade in or give back unwanted cards before getting new, so they never have more than 5 in their hand. That might add more excitement. Good luck with it!

, thank you for sharing your idea with us! It sounds like a fun and creative way to engage attendees at your upcoming show. I love the idea of incorporating a charity aspect by having attendees purchase a card for 50 cents. Not only does it add an element of giving back, but it also adds a bit of competition and excitement for the prize at the end. I also think it's great that you are offering additional playing cards for bringing a guest or placing an outside order. This encourages attendees to invite others and potentially increase sales for you. Overall, I think this is a great idea and I'm sure your guests will have a lot of fun participating in the poker game. Best of luck with your show in March!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

A Pampered Chef Poker Party is a fun and unique event combining the excitement of a poker game with the convenience of our high-quality kitchen tools and products. It's a great way to get together with friends and learn about our products while playing a friendly game of poker.

2. How does a Pampered Chef Poker Party work?

It's simple! As the host, you invite your friends and family to your home for a poker game. We will provide a Pampered Chef consultant to come to your party and showcase our products. Your guests can place orders during the event, and you will earn free and discounted products based on their purchases.

3. Do I have to know how to play poker to host a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

No, you don't have to be an expert at poker to host a Pampered Chef Poker Party. Our consultant will teach the rules and provide everything needed for the game. All you have to do is invite your guests and have fun!

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

As the host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out our products and learn new recipes while spending time with your friends and family.

5. How do I book a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

You can book a Pampered Chef Poker Party by contacting your consultant or by visiting our website and finding a consultant in your area. They will help you schedule a date, send you invitations to send to your guests, and provide all the necessary materials for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BigJohn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies