• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Podcasts: Discover the Latest Episodes and Cooking Tips

In summary, you can save the MP3s of the classes from Leadership 2008 through the Online Training Center into your music on your computer.
redsoxgirl
I thought I remember someone saying they have PC podcasts on their iPods, but I looked on iTunes and all that was there was Doris Christopher's cook.

Can anyone help me with this?

There are MP3 downloadable teleclasses. I'm guessing that's what they were talking about. It's on Consultant Corner.

You can also download the mp3s of the classes from Leadership 2008 through the Online Training Center.

Soooooo...how would one download an MP3 file to her iPod (if she was an idiot whose husband insists on giving her gadgets)?

cmdtrgd said:
You can also download the mp3s of the classes from Leadership 2008 through the Online Training Center.
i don't see it there...eta-ok, i found it...now i gotta figure it out.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm an idiot and I buy myself the ipod. But, I still don't know how to download anything to my ipod if it didn't come from a cd or itunes. I haven't really tried very hard, though. If you can save the MP3 download, I think I may be able to figure it out. Again, I haven't tried.

Wherever you save your music to on your computer, save the stuff there. Then in iTunes, click File > Add Folder > then fuind the folder and add it.

(I'm at work, but I'm almost poritive that should get you there. Maybe someone who's in front of iTunes can help!)

redsoxgirl said:
Wherever you save your music to on your computer, save the stuff there. Then in iTunes, click File > Add Folder > then fuind the folder and add it.

(I'm at work, but I'm almost poritive that should get you there. Maybe someone who's in front of iTunes can help!)

Yeah, what she said!:rolleyes:
Another way is when you save it into your music on your computer. In iTunes Click File > Import> and then find the folder.
Both ways work. They're might even be another way.:cool:

Related to Pampered Chef Podcasts: Discover the Latest Episodes and Cooking Tips

What is a Pampered Chef Podcast?

A Pampered Chef Podcast is a digital audio file that can be downloaded or streamed online, featuring discussions and interviews about cooking, kitchen tools, and recipes.

How often are new episodes of the Pampered Chef Podcast released?

New episodes of the Pampered Chef Podcast are released on a weekly basis, typically on Tuesdays.

Can I listen to the Pampered Chef Podcast for free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Podcast is available for free on various podcast platforms such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.

What topics are covered on the Pampered Chef Podcast?

The Pampered Chef Podcast covers a wide range of topics related to cooking, baking, kitchen tools and gadgets, and recipes. Episodes may also feature special guests, such as chefs and cookbook authors.

How can I submit a question or topic for the Pampered Chef Podcast?

You can submit a question or topic for the Pampered Chef Podcast by contacting their customer service team or sending a message through their social media channels. They may also have a designated email or form for podcast submissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • gilliandanielle