• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Outlet Updating: How Recent?

In summary, the last time PC updated the outlet was around the 3rd or 4th of this month. They seem to be updating it once a month, usually
c00p
Gold Member
I was just wondering if anyone remembers when the last time was that PC updated the outlet? I keep thinking that it'll happen with new stuff, but maybe it hasn't been that long since the last time. I know that originally they said anywhere from 15-30 days it'll be updated, but it seemed as though they were doing it more often. Can ya tell I'm a junkie for that stuff???? :D

Most likely sometime tomorrow....I can't wait!

They seem to be updating it once a month, usually around the 3rd or 4th. And since the 3rd is on the weekend, my guess is that they'll update it Monday.

Ah, see - I knew someone was more observant than I was!!! Thanks for the info.

ok, so now..... when are they gonna update?????? can't wait

I think it may be 15-60 days. However, they haven't typically waited that long. Guess I need to just send out my newsletter. THEN, they'll update it!!

Doesn't it seem like the same stuff has been on the outlet for quite a while now?

Jules711 said:
I think it may be 15-60 days. However, they haven't typically waited that long. Guess I need to just send out my newsletter. THEN, they'll update it!!
That is the kind of stuff that happens to me LOL.....;) Maybe we should try it. I need to send out a newletter or flyer and let people know about the outdated stuff.:p

They finally updated the outlet today!

Okay well I take it back. It is on CC's outlet, but hasn't moved to the public outlet yet. Some kid stuff, etc.

Christ Follower said:
Okay well I take it back. It is on CC's outlet, but hasn't moved to the public outlet yet. Some kid stuff, etc.

YEA!!!! I was trying like nobody's business to trade for the cutters at Conference!!

The outlet through your PWS is now updated, too. Woo hoo! So much fun. I have to order some of the kid stuff before it's GONE. :)

there seems to be something wrong with it on CC.
Every time I mark things and then hit "add to shopping bag", I keep getting a message that says I have nothing in my bag.ETA: never mind.. I got it to work...
I bought a few of each kid thing so I can make little sets to sell :chef:

Last edited:
Finally - too bad there isn't more!! Oh well, guess beggars can't be choosers!!! :)

Perfect timing, I have a Health Fair 9/13 focused on kids - small attendance but something. I have plenty of Aprons to sell, but this will round it off. I bought 10 sets of kids stuff!!!!

ack! I was supposed to order some outlet stuff for a customer, and now two of the items are gone. oops! but I'm excited about the kids stuff for me. :)

DebbieJ said:
ack! I was supposed to order some outlet stuff for a customer, and now two of the items are gone. oops!

but I'm excited about the kids stuff for me. :)

What did you need Deb?

I am amazed that they still have bread crocks to sell - LOL
Man, did they have an over abundance of them, or what???

janetupnorth said:
What did you need Deb?

She wanted the $2 Mini Serving Spatulas, so I just got her the $4 ones instead and ate the difference. She also wanted an Aquamarine Small Mix N Scraper, but I have a white one at home that I'll give her for the same price, so I'll have to ask her. I think I'll be okay. Between her order at my mystery host party, the outlet order, and a small order for the Sept catalog, she ordered $150 worth of stuff, so I'll take care of her. :)

1. What is the purpose of updating the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The Pampered Chef Outlet is regularly updated to offer customers new and exciting products at discounted prices. It also allows for discontinued or overstocked items to be sold at a reduced cost.

2. How often is the Pampered Chef Outlet updated?

The Pampered Chef Outlet is typically updated every few weeks, but the frequency may vary depending on product availability and demand.

3. Can I find current, full-priced items in the Pampered Chef Outlet?

No, the Pampered Chef Outlet only offers discounted and clearance items. To view and purchase current, full-priced items, please visit our main website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can I be notified of new updates to the Pampered Chef Outlet?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on new products and promotions in the Pampered Chef Outlet.

5. Are items in the Pampered Chef Outlet still covered under the company's warranty?

Yes, all items sold in the Pampered Chef Outlet are covered under the same warranty as full-priced items. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3