• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Breakfast Television

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. You can purchase their products by attending a cooking show or shopping online through a consultant's website. Their products are worth the investment due to their durability and quality. The Pampered Chef host program allows individuals to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn discounts, host shows, and earn commissions on sales.
heather9892
did everyone get the email that janice will be on breakfast television on tuesday july 31 between 7 & 8 am?
showing how to pamper your family in 30 mins or less :)
think i might have to remember to record that since i'm still in bed at that time :eek:

Hum....what's breakfast television??

And who's Janice? Thanks for letting us know.

breakfast television is a morning show here in canada on city tv, just a station like nbc etc but not so big.
here is their website
www.citytv.com
and janice is head of the canadian office, i would imagine she will be at leadership in jan as well

Cool.....Thanks for sharing!

please remind us....

Very cool! I love Breakfast Television!

Related to Pampered Chef on Breakfast Television

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to help people prepare and serve delicious meals at home.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products by attending a cooking show hosted by a consultant, or by shopping online through a consultant's personal website.

3. Are Pampered Chef products worth the investment?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for years, making them a worthwhile investment for anyone who loves to cook.

4. What is the Pampered Chef host program?

The Pampered Chef host program allows individuals to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show for their friends and family. As a host, you can also receive exclusive discounts and rewards.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. As a consultant, you can earn discounts on products, host cooking shows, and earn a commission on sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies