• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items for Sale: Busy Lifestyle? Check Here!

In summary, Jason has decided to take a break from PC and has given us a list of items he would like us to purchase for him. He says that the thong was just a joke and that he will definitely come back to visit us.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Things have just been a bit crazy lately and I do not have time to fully focus on PC like I thought I would. With that said, I have a list of paperwork and some items currently in the catalog. If you are interested, PM me and I can email the list.

As long as your thong isn't on that list, Jason. :D

eeeeeeewwwwwwww!

chefann said:
As long as your thong isn't on that list, Jason. :D

I could never give up something that means THAT much to me :)

Jason~

Sorry to hear that you need to step back from PC. I wish you nothing but success! When things calm down, come back!! :)

Yeah, what Kelly said. (Now that we've grossed out and confused the newbies...)

i would like the list please
jasonmva said:
Things have just been a bit crazy lately and I do not have time to fully focus on PC like I thought I would. With that said, I have a list of paperwork and some items currently in the catalog. If you are interested, PM me and I can email the list.

[email protected]

We'll miss you, Jason. Be sure to check in with us occasionally and let us know how you're doing.

I would like a copy of the list too! Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.:angel:

Okay, please tell me that we don't sell thongs! It was news to me to learn we used to sell fly swatters. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, please tell me that we don't sell thongs! It was news to me to learn we used to sell fly swatters. :)
It's a joke, kinda. Last fall, I designed some CS buttons. There was some comment about thongs in some thread in the lounge. So I made CS thongs available. They're in my Cafe Press shop (link in my signature). Nobody has ordered one (thank goodness, I think). But a bunch of people have the buttons - we wear them at Conference to identify each other.

Kitchen Diva said:

chefann said:
It's a joke, kinda. Last fall, I designed some Chef Success buttons. There was some comment about thongs in some thread in the lounge. So I made CS thongs available. They're in my Cafe Press shop (link in my signature). Nobody has ordered one (thank goodness, I think). But a bunch of people have the buttons - we wear them at Conference to identify each other.

Also, the running joke became that Jason wore his backwards.

I don't know how I'll be able to sell thongs - have you seen this butt?? :rolleyes:

I'd like the list also please - [email protected]

Last edited:
we must really be family - as usual I'm the last to know about these situations!!! hmphhh!

Jason, SO glad to hear from you!!! I miss your quick and wonderful wit! Yes, PLEASE check in with us once in a while to let us know how you are doing and if you have time...for some general silliness!
Happy Holidays!!

Thong?:blushing:

We will miss you Jason, but don't be a stranger and come and visit us around here on CS!!! :)

Veevahchef said:
Thong?:blushing:
Pink and wearing backwards....and his name is Jason! We just teased him (right, Jason...you really DIDN'T did you?!?!!?:eek: )

raebates said:
Also, the running joke became that Jason wore his backwards.

Eeeewwwww!!!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
Well, there goes any chance of eating supper tonight Ijust lost my appetite. LOL

chefann said:
It's a joke, kinda. Last fall, I designed some Chef Success buttons. There was some comment about thongs in some thread in the lounge. So I made CS thongs available. They're in my Cafe Press shop (link in my signature). Nobody has ordered one (thank goodness, I think). But a bunch of people have the buttons - we wear them at Conference to identify each other.

Wow Chef Ann, you are giving Victoria's Secret a run for their money! Very sassy panties you made there! :)

I showed them to my DH, and he said there is something very un-sexy about a chef hat covering my yum-yums... :blushing: so I don't think I'll be buying any. I will certainly think about a button however!

Like I said- the thong was a joke. The button is a good thing to get, though, because we wear them to identify ourselves at Conference.

baychef said:
Pink and wearing backwards....and his name is Jason! We just teased him (right, Jason...you really DIDN'T did you?!?!!?:eek: )

There are some things that will always remain a mystery...this is one of them! :)

amy07 said:
we must really be family - as usual I'm the last to know about these situations!!! hmphhh!

Awww I'm sorry sis. I have been tossing around the idea for a while and now it just feels right. I am not cancelling my contract yet but I am inactive. Maybe if the craziness settles down by the next selling season I will start back up again

jasonmva said:
Awww I'm sorry sis. I have been tossing around the idea for a while and now it just feels right. I am not cancelling my contract yet but I am inactive. Maybe if the craziness settles down by the next selling season I will start back up again

i'll forgive ya when you buy my lunch!!!;)

just kidding!!.....................kinda!:p

You kids aren't fighting again are you?

We will/have missed you Jason! Keep in touch and good luck to you!

"Mom"

Sorry to see you go Jason. Best of Luck. Come back to visit - don't be a stranger!!

chefann said:

:thumbup: I think we should all order a thong and use those to identify others at NC by wearing them on the outside of our clothes! C'mon, who's with me here?! :p

Sorry to those that have requested an emaield list and i have not gotten to. Holiday rush and all. Since the stuff I had in the current catalog has now been sold, here is what I have remaining:

S/S cooking show planning guides (20) - $5
F/W cooking show planning guides (5) - $1
Wedding Registry brochures (19) –$2
2008 Consultant Planner - $2
Bar Board - $7

All prices include shipping. Paypal preferred. I will send out once payment is received.

If anything peaks your interest, it is best to email me at [email protected]

1. What items are typically included in the Pampered Chef catalog for busy lifestyles?

The Pampered Chef catalog for busy lifestyles often includes time-saving kitchen tools, quick and easy meal solutions, and organizational products to help streamline meal prep and cooking.

2. How can I view the list of items available for sale?

You can view the list of items available for sale by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant who posted the message. They can email you the list of items and their prices.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef items for sale directly from the consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef items for sale directly from the consultant. They will handle the ordering and delivery of the items to you.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef items for busy lifestyles?

Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on items specifically designed for busy lifestyles. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current deals or discounts.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party to purchase items for busy lifestyles?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant and scheduling a date. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to have a successful party and earn free or discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
chefmeg