• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items - Exceptions Made - Games, Controllers & More for Sale!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular games and controllers for sale, including console games, board games, and gaming accessories such as controllers, headsets, and charging docks. While their main focus is on kitchen and cooking products, they make exceptions for certain items that align with their brand and values. New items are added regularly to their inventory, and their games and controllers make great gifts for friends and family. All of their games and controllers come with a manufacturer's warranty for customer satisfaction.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I know this is supposed to be for PC items, but we've made a few exceptions.

I wanted to quick offer this here if anyone is interested before I put it on E-bay.

Items for sale:
PS2 - model #SCPH-30001R - tested and works
2 controllers
Guitar (red) for Guitar Hero - do not have game to retest
Games
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - rated T
Superman3 - rated T
Dragonball Z - rated T
KOF - Maximum Impact - Double Pack -rated T

All games work.

XBOX games for sale...make an offer on any or all of them - preferably all - S/H to you is cheaper. All games tested and play.

NFL Street 2 - rated E
Fight Night 2004 - rated T
BMX XXX - rated M
Shrek 2 - rated E

I'm asking my hubby about the PS2. I'll get back to you by the end of the day...

How much do you want for the PS2 and controllers?

ragschef said:
How much do you want for the PS2 and controllers?

PM me an offer.

Bump - anyone interested before I put it out on E-bay?

What type of games and controllers are available for sale through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of popular games and controllers for sale, including console games, board games, and gaming accessories such as controllers, headsets, and charging docks.

Are there any exceptions to the types of items that can be purchased through Pampered Chef?

While our main focus is on kitchen and cooking products, we do make exceptions for certain items that align with our brand and values. This includes popular games and controllers that promote family bonding and fun.

How often are new games and controllers added to the Pampered Chef inventory?

We are constantly updating and expanding our inventory of games and controllers. New items are added regularly, so be sure to check back often to see the latest additions.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef games and controllers for gifts?

Yes, absolutely! Our games and controllers make great gifts for friends and family. You can even add a personalized message to your gift when you check out.

Do Pampered Chef games and controllers come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our games and controllers come with a manufacturer's warranty to ensure quality and customer satisfaction. If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kzegar
  • nikked