• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Is Giving Away a Car!!

In summary, the PC is giving away a car! To enter, you have to be an active consultant. The car has an approximate retail value of $15,000 and has some conditions attached such as remaining active.
Gee, Janice, I hope you're not too disappointed when they announce MY name at NC.

Be sure to read the prize rules- just in case you are the winner! :) ....saw this little ditty:
One (1) winner will be selected to receive a 24-month lease for the Ford Edge of the winner’s choice. The 24-month lease of the Ford Edge has an approximate retail value of $15,000. The following conditions apply to the awarding of this prize:

• Winner must remain an “active” Consultant during the 24-month period to receive payments. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, “active” has the meaning assigned in the then-current Consultant Agreement, or as may be modified by Sponsor from time to time upon written notice. If winner fails to remain active in any single month, remaining lease payments by Sponsor shall be forfeited.
*For $15k lease, you think they'd find a car that they could just buy outright....

Stupid doctor... stupid travel restrictions... :(

Good luck to the rest of you guys! :D

Remember, its taxable! :)

RMDave said:
Remember, its taxable! :)

As everything is :)

But then, tax on $7500/year is still less than the car payments themselves!

Even paying $150.00 a month or two to stay active would be worth it! Hmm, I can win that in plenty of time for my daughter's 16th birthday.

Sorry all! I don't own a vehicle at all! My last one died in December 2008 and I SHARE my daughter's Ford Focus! This one is mine! :)

Wow. Thanks for the fine print. It wasn't on the flyer.a) I don't do leases. Sheesh. I put way more than 15K of miles on a car.
b) If it was an outright gift, I hate to say it ... but I'd probably sell it, take the cash and buy something more sensible.
c) Don't want to risk losing the car if I go inactive sometime in the next two years. Remember "inactive" means you don't have sales a particular month.Too bad. My "fleece before the Lord" was going to be 2 shows in May, both doing very well. At this point, I'm already concentrating on June and the SAT.

I am going to have two shows in May but I do not want that car. Way too many strings attached with a lease let alone having to make sure you stay active.

I sure would like to be the one to win.

Heck, Ill drive it the 15000 miles and then park it every month...hahaha Show me the money..I mean the car...:D

Related to Pampered Chef Is Giving Away a Car!!

What car is Pampered Chef giving away?

Pampered Chef is giving away a 2020 Lexus NX 300h luxury SUV.

How can I enter to win the car giveaway?

To enter the car giveaway, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the promotional period. More details can be found on our website or by contacting your team leader.

When will the winner of the car be announced?

The winner of the car will be announced at our annual conference in July. The winner will also be notified by phone and email shortly after the conference.

Can I win the car multiple times?

No, the car giveaway is limited to one winner per year. However, you are still eligible to win other prizes and incentives through your sales and recruiting efforts.

What if I am not a consultant with Pampered Chef, can I still win the car?

No, the car giveaway is exclusive to current Pampered Chef consultants. However, we have other promotions and incentives that are open to all customers and hosts throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef