• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Internet Police: Report Suspicious Activity on Blogs

P
Pampered Laura
Whats the email addy for the PC internet police again? I found a good one to report that's on a blog. :eek::eek:

Email the person
Pampered Laura said:
Whats the email addy for the PC internet police again? I found a good one to report that's on a blog. :eek::eek:

Have you tried emailing the culprit to make sure they really didn't know it was wrong? Before we turn people in we should give them the benefit of the doubt. That's my opinion.

Debbie :D

I found one on ebay today. That had her own PC store!! There was a bunch from the new catalog too!

I know PC has a bunch of HONEST people out there but sometimes I wonder how many are dishonest that end up with these crazy high amounts in sales in a month. Makes me sometimes wonder if they sell on e-bay or have a store or something.

Actually, what bugs me personally more is those that know the rules and rather than selling themselves, buy in someone else's name or give to a relative to sell on E-bay...

Grr...

The sad thing too is you know some are probably directors, etc. due to the products they have...they always have the next season's samples...always have all the incentives, etc., etc.

<Sigh> Back to a happier topic...

How can you be proud of your accomplishments when you know you did not follow the rules like everyone else??

They are not worried about being proud...they are about the $$ and incentives!! Sad!!

klsnyder said:
They are not worried about being proud...they are about the $$ and incentives!! Sad!!
Yep, and their greed will be the downfall that gets them caught - eventually.

pamperedlinda said:
Yep, and their greed will be the downfall that gets them caught - eventually.

I was just gonna say that...

smspamperedchef said:
I know PC has a bunch of HONEST people out there but sometimes I wonder how many are dishonest that end up with these crazy high amounts in sales in a month. Makes me sometimes wonder if they sell on e-bay or have a store or something.

The people who are listed top in sales in the Consultant News are honest consultants. I would think that those who are desparate enough to sell on eBay aren't doing too hot in the regular business anyway.

pamperedlinda said:
that's cause you are a smartie....like me! LOL

Great minds think alike!

DebbieJ said:
The people who are listed top in sales in the Consultant News are honest consultants. I would think that those who are desparate enough to sell on eBay aren't doing too hot in the regular business anyway.
Either that or they are too lazy to do it honestly.....they will make some money and then be gone.....or caught!

And then there were the faithful and loyal consultants on here that may even go without the incentives because of being honest.

Related to Pampered Chef Internet Police: Report Suspicious Activity on Blogs

What is the role of the Pampered Chef Internet Police?

The Pampered Chef Internet Police is responsible for monitoring online activity related to the company and ensuring that it aligns with the brand's values and policies.

How do I report suspicious activity on a blog to the Pampered Chef Internet Police?

To report suspicious activity on a blog, you can send an email to the Pampered Chef Internet Police at [email address]. Please include as much detail as possible, such as the blog URL and any specific content that you find concerning.

What types of activity should be reported to the Pampered Chef Internet Police?

Any activity that goes against the company's policies or values should be reported to the Pampered Chef Internet Police. This can include fraudulent or misleading claims, inappropriate content, or copyright infringement.

Is there a specific email address for reporting suspicious activity to the Pampered Chef Internet Police?

Yes, the email address for reporting suspicious activity to the Pampered Chef Internet Police is [email address]. This email is monitored regularly and any reports will be addressed promptly.

Can reports be made anonymously to the Pampered Chef Internet Police?

Yes, reports can be made anonymously to the Pampered Chef Internet Police. However, providing a name and contact information can help with the investigation process and ensure that the issue is resolved effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KymberlyMcD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • HealthNut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • scrapbuckman