• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef Founders Buy $6-8M Mansion in Hinsdale

In summary, the conversation talks about how Pampered Chef founders Doris Christopher and Bob Goldsborough's mansion which is located in Hinsdale, IL. They discuss how the house is nice and how the ammount of property taxes the house could buy is a small house. They also mention that Sandra missed the class because she was in the wrong class and had a "senior moment".
Sweet! and it all began in a basement! How COOL is that! :) God bless Doris Christopher for the gift she shared with each of us! I hope they get a quick and profitable sale!

wonder if they are downsizing or upsizing??? she deserves every inch of that house!

cool! I'm going to look for pictures. And I actually know the guy who wrote the article, Bob Goldsborough. He always writes about the most expensive houses on the market.

post the link to the pics if you find them

holy property taxes!

DebbieJ said:
holy property taxes!

Seriously!!! That's a small house right there.

pamperedbecky said:
Seriously!!! That's a small house right there.
Were you being serious? I am loving the 2-story library. Awesome! I say we all go in together! lol

My husband said he won't buy it for me because it's in the wrong part of the country. :(

Like that's the ONLY reason Beth! LOL

Wow. Absolutely LOVE it! The ceilings are a bit low, but if I inherited it, I certainly wouldn't complain! ;) Heck the military has us living in a tiny 922 square foot house right now! I wouldn't know what to do with all that space! But it would be super nice for a place to go for a Scrapbooking Retreat or Family Reunion! :D She should think about hiring part time staff to man the kitchen & clean and make it a bed & breakfast where people can rent a room or the whole thing for a weekend or a week!

Chef Kearns said:
Were you being serious? I am loving the 2-story library. Awesome! I say we all go in together! lol

She meant that the am0unt of the property taxes could buy a small house.

DebbieJ said:

Is this the house you did the demo in?

DebbieJ said:

OH! I get it now. LOL! A little slow over here. :p

DebbieJ said:

Yes, exactly!! Don't feel bad Sandra for not getting it right away. Wait til you hear what I did.... I was seriously slow and had a "senior moment" this morning. I went to the wrong exercise class!!! I have a "Turbokick & Sculpt" class that I take Fridays at 9:20-10:20. I haven't been in a couple weeks to that class. I rush out of the house, get there and I'm noticing "Wow, she's putting a few zumba songs/routines in here, COOL." Because I miss zumba since my schedule didn't allow for it this time around. Then I realize, "Wow, the whole class is zumba. Maybe since I missed a couple weeks, they had already talked about doing something different this week." Well, AFTER the class when I went to check my name off the attendance list and couldn't find my name, I realized DUH, I WAS IN THE WRONG CLASS! I showed up at 8:20, not 9:20 and was in the Zumba class BEFORE my turbokick class. At least the teacher was the same, otherwise I would have seriously been losing it. Needless to say, I didn't stick around for my real class afterwards. I was already beat.

Uggg. I"ve been laughing about it all day.

finley1991 said:
Is this the house you did the demo in?

haha, I wish!

Did you notice the doggies eating on pic number 6? They look like a momma and baby sheep!

I love her pots and pans...wonder where she got them? Hmmm...looks like they have a titanium piece in the bottom of the pan!!

Thanks for sharing this Colleen and Becky...very interesting!:chef:

Related to Pampered Chef Founders Buy $6-8M Mansion in Hinsdale

What is the story behind the Pampered Chef founders buying a $6-8 million mansion in Hinsdale?

The story behind the Pampered Chef founders' purchase of a multi-million dollar mansion in Hinsdale is that they have achieved great success and financial stability through their company and are now able to invest in a luxurious property for their family.

Why did the Pampered Chef founders choose to buy a mansion in Hinsdale?

The Pampered Chef founders chose to buy a mansion in Hinsdale because it is a prestigious and affluent suburb of Chicago, known for its upscale homes and high-end lifestyle. It also offers a convenient location for their business and family life.

How does this purchase reflect on the success of Pampered Chef as a company?

This purchase reflects on the success of Pampered Chef as a company because it shows that the founders have built a successful and profitable business that allows them to make such a large investment in a luxury property. It also demonstrates the company's stability and growth potential.

Will the Pampered Chef founders' purchase affect the company's products and services?

No, the Pampered Chef founders' purchase of a mansion in Hinsdale will not affect the company's products and services. The company will continue to operate as usual and provide high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products to its customers.

What message does this purchase send to other entrepreneurs and business owners?

This purchase sends a message of inspiration and motivation to other entrepreneurs and business owners. It shows that with hard work, determination, and a strong business plan, success is achievable and can lead to financial stability and the ability to invest in personal goals and dreams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • finley1991