• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a Pampered Chef Fly Swatter and how much does it cost?

It was probably around $8.95.I saw something like ours in our supermarket last week. I don't remember how much they were asking for them. It was probably around $8.95.
emo812
Can anyone give me some info on this? I had a customer at the Farmer's Market that wanted to order a new one because hers broke. I didn't even know that PC made a fly swatter.

How much does it cost and do you know where I can get one? Any info would be great!

Thanks!

It's been retired for at least 3 years. Good luck finding one. It was called the Super Swat.

Do you know how much it was in the catalog for? I found one on ebay but I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not.

I think it was around $5....and I think it's been 5 years since it was discontinued!

They were awesome I still have my and love it. I wish they wouldn't getting rid of it.

It was discontinued in the Spring of 2006 - this time. There had been one earlier than that and it was discontinued and then they brought out this one after several years of not having one and then this was one discontinued. You never know what may pop back up! Anyway, in the fall/winter 2005 catalog it's $4.25. By the way, looking back at this catalog reminds me that I used to like the Simple Additions (which I still love) a lot more when they were the dark solid colors and all the mix and match white pieces. Oh, well, times change so I roll with it. Hope that helps you.

I have one! I paid $5 for it when it was on the outlet. If you want it I will sell it to you. Shipping would be from 02917.

I have one! I paid $5 for it when it was on the outlet. If you want it I will sell it to you. Shipping would be from 02917.
You can email me at: [email protected]

it was Jay christophers favorite product & it was reintroduced once a few years ago

amybee said:
You can email me at: [email protected]

Let me check with my customer first and I'll get back to you! Thanks a lot!

I saw something like ours in our supermarket last week. I don't remember how much they were asking for them.

1. What makes the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter different from other fly swatters on the market?

The Pampered Chef Fly Swatter is made with high-quality materials and has a unique design that makes it more effective at swatting flies. It also has a comfortable grip and a built-in hook for easy storage.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter safe to use around food?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter is made with food-safe materials and is safe to use around food. However, we recommend washing it before and after each use to ensure cleanliness.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter be used for other insects besides flies?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter can be used to swat other flying insects, such as mosquitoes, gnats, and fruit flies. It can also be used to swat spiders and other crawling insects.

4. How durable is the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter?

The Pampered Chef Fly Swatter is made with durable materials and is designed to withstand regular use. However, like any other product, it may wear out over time and may need to be replaced.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Fly Swatter is easy to clean. It can be wiped down with a damp cloth or washed with soap and water. We recommend allowing it to air dry before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies