1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef Fly Swatter?

1. emo812

emo812 Member

Can anyone give me some info on this? I had a customer at the Farmer's Market that wanted to order a new one because hers broke. I didn't even know that PC made a fly swatter.

How much does it cost and do you know where I can get one? Any info would be great!

Thanks!

Jun 5, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

It's been retired for at least 3 years. Good luck finding one. It was called the Super Swat.

Jun 5, 2009
  3. emo812

emo812 Member

Do you know how much it was in the catalog for? I found one on ebay but I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not.

Jun 5, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I think it was around $5....and I think it's been 5 years since it was discontinued!

Jun 5, 2009
  5. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

They were awesome I still have my and love it. I wish they wouldn't getting rid of it.

Jun 5, 2009
  6. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

It was discontinued in the Spring of 2006 - this time. There had been one earlier than that and it was discontinued and then they brought out this one after several years of not having one and then this was one discontinued. You never know what may pop back up! Anyway, in the fall/winter 2005 catalog it's $4.25. By the way, looking back at this catalog reminds me that I used to like the Simple Additions (which I still love) a lot more when they were the dark solid colors and all the mix and match white pieces. Oh, well, times change so I roll with it. Hope that helps you.

Jun 5, 2009
  7. amybee

amybee Member

I have one! I paid $5 for it when it was on the outlet. If you want it I will sell it to you. Shipping would be from 02917.

Jun 10, 2009
  8. amybee

amybee Member

I have one! I paid $5 for it when it was on the outlet. If you want it I will sell it to you. Shipping would be from 02917.
    You can email me at: amy.antunes@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2009
  9. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

it was Jay christophers favorite product & it was reintroduced once a few years ago

Jun 10, 2009
  10. emo812

emo812 Member

Let me check with my customer first and I'll get back to you! Thanks a lot!

Jun 11, 2009
  11. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I saw something like ours in our supermarket last week. I don't remember how much they were asking for them.

Have something to add?