• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Simple Voicemail Boost Your Sales as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, this woman was able to book two shows with her PC consultant greeting and some good sales outside of the show.
jrstephens
I had some things for sale in a local paper and one lady that heard my message when she called about the items heard my greeting and left me a message that she had been looking for someone who sold PC to have a show.

This happened last week or week before last and her show is this Saturday!

I had been forgetting to post this. So, make SURE you include you're a PC consultant on your answering machine and voice mail greetings!!!:D :chef:

That is awesome! A whole new door has been opened for you. Good luck at your show!

Wow! Congrats! I keep hoping one of those telemarketers will book a show or buy something, but nothing yet. It's actually good to have on there to remind your friends and family that forget that you don't just like to cook but ACTUALLY are a consultant. Now MY family knows, but I've had friends in different businesses have that be a reminder to them. :) Again, congrats. I hope it's an amazing show that leads to a bunch of bookings!

Congrats! I have a message on my cell phone that tells people I'm a PC Consultant too. Although I haven't booked any shows (yet) I have had people ask me to send them a catalog.

Wow That Is Great - I Might Just Change My Answering Machine Now!!

Also - When Out To Dinner - Leave Your Business Card With The Waiter Or Waitress (if They Were Awesome) - I Did And Got A Booking!!! Next Step Is Recruiting Her!! Lol

That's great!! I need to change my messages now......

Great! I so need to get my answering machine out of the closet and plugged in.

Also - When Out To Dinner - Leave Your Business Card With The Waiter Or Waitress (if They Were Awesome) - I Did And Got A Booking!!! Next Step Is Recruiting Her!! Lol

This definitely works! I have one who plans to sign soon and another who is very interested. :thumbup:

PamperedDor said:
Wow That Is Great - I Might Just Change My Answering Machine Now!!

I guess great minds think alike. I do this too. My wife tells me I talk to EVERYBODY about PC. :D

Would you mind sharing the wording of your telephone greeting?Thanks!

I try to change my call notes daily to reflect my office hours so they kinda know when they can expect a return call. (It will say I'm out of my office today or I am here from 7- 4 I must be on the other line with a customer please leave your info so i can return a call.)

CookingwithMary said:
Would you mind sharing the wording of your telephone greeting?

Thanks!

Mine says "You have reached the Stephens residence and Jennifer Stephens Pampered Chef Consultant. Please, leave a message after the beep." I try to keep it short and sweet b/c I know I hate listening to long messages.

Thank you--short and sweet is what I wanted :)Gwen

I have my message very similar, and although I haven't gotten a booking from it, I did get an order from the receptionist at my dentist's office!!!

Mine says:

Thank you for calling Chad & Brandi Ward, your FAVORITE Pampered Chef Consultants! I'm sorry we're not able to take your call, but leave your name, number and a brief message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

Hmmm. Definitely need to change my cell phone. Not sure I can talk my husband into the home phone, but worth asking right?
Thanks for the wording...

I had the show over the weekend. She is at $513 in sales with several books out to collect more outside orders. I got three bookings which I think will actually turn into 2 b/c two sisters are going to co-host. One got catalogs and order forms on the spot to try for this month b/c she loves the special!

I was VERY pleased with my out of the blue show!!!!!:D

My cell phone says something but I cannot remember what any more. My voice mail was the same for YEARS so the first couple times my family called my phone they said it shocked them because they thought they had dialed the wrong number. I need to listen to it and maybe change it up a little.

I think I'm going to change my message TODAY!!!

You can also leave a tagline at the end of the message like: "Don't forget to ask me about how you can get two items for 60% off this month!"

Update!Well, she closed her show today with $619 in sales and 5 bookings!!!! One booking is doing Feb catalog show and is at $411 already!

YAHOO!!!!

Just thought I would give yall the update!

That's awesome!! I had 4 catty shows this month and a fundraiser, but have nothing for March!! Hope yours in better than mine

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
That's awesome!! I had 4 catty shows this month and a fundraiser, but have nothing for March!! Hope yours in better than mine

It's getting there but it looked dismal for a while. Make called from those catty shows and fundraiser to make contact with them. I got some stuff going for March when I MADE myself make calls the other day.

What is a Pampered Chef Consultant's Success Story?

A Pampered Chef Consultant's Success Story is a personal account of a consultant's journey with the company, including their experiences, challenges, and achievements. It serves as a source of inspiration and motivation for other consultants.

How can mentioning my Pampered Chef success story in my greetings benefit me?

Mentioning your success story in your greetings can benefit you in several ways. It can help build credibility and trust with potential customers, showcase your expertise and success with the company, and inspire others to join your team.

What should I include in my greetings when mentioning my success story?

When mentioning your success story in your greetings, be sure to include specific details such as your journey with the company, any challenges you faced, and your achievements. You can also include a call to action for others to join your team or purchase products.

Can I use my success story in my marketing materials as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can use your success story in your marketing materials as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, be sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies regarding the use of their branding and messaging.

How can I make my Pampered Chef success story stand out?

To make your Pampered Chef success story stand out, be authentic and genuine. Share your personal experiences and be transparent about any challenges you faced. Also, focus on the positive impact the company has had on your life and the lives of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance