• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Proposal from Super Suppers

In summary, the owner of a Super Suppers in town is looking for a consultant to help promote their products. The consultant would have to say a little bit about PC during their demo. In exchange, the owner would give the consultant free access to their facility to host parties and their season kick-off shows.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
:D not to be confused with Supper Solutions.

I got a proposition today from the owner of a Super Suppers here in town. She is a former PC consultant so she is familiar with our products. Apparently, during her cooking 101 class she always talks about our stones (and a few other products). She asks people if they'd ever been to a PC party then kinda tells them a little bit about PC. She was looking for a consultant to point people to if they were interested in the products. She asked me! I thought that was cool. In exchange for that I would have to say a little bit about them during my demo.

I am posting it here to see what you guys think. I always get a different viewpoint on here...learn things I would've never thought of. She also said I could host parties at their facility. I could do my season kick-off shows there and my cluster meetings. For FREE!! Cool, huh?

Okay...where is that voice of dissent?:rolleyes:

Sounds like a great arrangement to me!

Wow! Great opp for you!! Sounds like a win-win situation!!

sounds great for me, you both benefit and it sounds like you get the sweet end of the deal!

Alright, I will share a diff. opinion. I would feel cheesy pushing another business at my show. I'm sure there would be a less cheesy way to do it... have you tried the place and is the food great? That would make it more ok in my book. I just personally wouldn't want to feel beholden to another company. I think I would be comfortable having brochures available for people to take when they place an order, and maybe the super place could offer a discount to customers you refer. Where the inequity exists in my mind is that she loves the stones and uses them indepedent of any referrals etc--my question is do you love their product and are you comfortable connecting yourself with them? Obviously, this is all just my opinion and I only offer it as another way to look at it. I do agree, great opportunity, so I would try and figure out a way to work it that feels right for you.

Seeing as how I have never even been in her shop...I will be meeting with her tomorrow to give her some flyers and a catalog. I will ask about sitting in on a class or something so I will have an actual experience before adding SS to my repetoire.

I haven't been to Simple Suppers (yet!) but have done both Let's Dish and Let's Eat (similar concepts), we also have a 4th company in our area that is a DD name D-something Dinners (blanking out at the moment) and think it's a great partnership with PC. I actually have had this come up at two of my shows (one of the guests mentioned them) and since I have personal experience with them did say how pleased I was with them and integrated how I use my PC products with their meals.

For those of you not familiar with the concept, you go to the location and assemble meals to freeze at home. In my case, I have a small immediate family (me, DH and DD) so we always split the meal so I get 16 3 person meals (They are usually sold in groups of 8 or 12 6 person meals, but you have the option to split those into twice the meals for 1/2 the people). At $150-$165 for 16 dinners for the whole family, using FRESH ingredients, I would have a hard time getting that much food for that amount of money at the grocery store.

I did a Let's Eat with my best friend last week and all of the herbs and seasonings were fresh. It's also a great way to get new ideas for dinner. DH was VERY happy and it's easy to pull out of the freezer and cook. You can also adjust the seasoning to personal taste (make it spicier or less spicy). Definitely better tasting than a tv dinner. My friend couldn't believe the quality of the food for the price (she's extremely health conscious and her husband finally put his foot down and said he wasn't eating the bland salt-free, organic frozen healthy dinners that she was serving)

I'd be THRILLED if I could work in a partnership with one of those locations. I still use lots of PC products (both to cook and serve the meal and to make the non-preparend meals since I don't do the let's eat meals for every meal during the week, but they are very helpful when I'm busy or rushed.

Last edited:
I am in the middle. I wouldn't mind mentioning them if the conversation came up at a show; however, I wouldn't want to feel obligated to mention another business. I wouldn't commit to actually promoting a business....

More importantly than what we think, I'm not sure it would be ok with HO, plus it seems in my opinion to be a contadiction, why would they need your products if you're referring customers to (or mentioning super suppers) .
They wouldn't need our great products.

Teresa Lynn said:
More importantly than what we think, I'm not sure it would be ok with HO, plus it seems in my opinion to be a contadiction, why would they need your products if you're referring customers to (or mentioning super suppers) .
They wouldn't need our great products.

That's what I had been thinking too. However, I'm sure you have people at your parties that tell you that they never cook. They say they have cupboards full of PC stuff, but never cook. I always try to tailor my show to people that are amateur gourmet cooks, everyday cooks, and I have to survive cooks (or as I call them "Reheat Chefs"). I also put a spin on just starting out cooks (newly married or starting college).

For people in the "I just have to survive" group the SS is a good option for them because they are still using fresh ingredients. I talked with her a bit on the phone about it and since she is already mentioning using PC with their meals I am guessing you still need cookware or in the very leasty bakeware.

And how could it possibly not be okay with HO? I don't recall reading anything that even implies that I would be breaking any rules. I am not arguing with you. I do want to hear negative viewpoints so I can work it out myself. I want to be able to make as fully informed a decision as possible.

ivykeep said:
I haven't been to Simple Suppers (yet!) but have done both Let's Dish and Let's Eat (similar concepts), we also have a 4th company in our area that is a DD name D-something Dinners (blanking out at the moment) and think it's a great partnership with PC. I actually have had this come up at two of my shows (one of the guests mentioned them) and since I have personal experience with them did say how pleased I was with them and integrated how I use my PC products with their meals.

For those of you not familiar with the concept, you go to the location and assemble meals to freeze at home. In my case, I have a small immediate family (me, DH and DD) so we always spli or t the meal so I get 16 3 person meals (They are usually sold in groups of 8 or 12 6 person meals, but you have the option to split those into twice the meals for 1/2 the people). At $150-$165 for 16 dinners for the whole family, using FRESH ingredients, I would have a hard time getting that much food for that amount of money at the grocery store.

I did a Let's Eat with my best friend last week and all of the herbs and seasonings were fresh. It's also a great way to get new ideas for dinner. DH was VERY happy and it's easy to pull out of the freezer and cook. You can also adjust the seasoning to personal tast (make it spicier or less spicy). Definitely better tasting than a tv dinner. My friend couldn't believe the quality of the food for the price (she's extremely health conscious and her husband finally put his food down and said he wasn't eating the bland salt-free, organic frozen healthy dinners that she was serving)

I'd be THRILLED if I could work in a partnership with one of those locations. I still use lots of PC products (both to cook and serve the meal and to make the non-preparend meals since I don't do the let's eat meals for every meal during the week, but they are very helpful when I'm busy or rushed.
Is it Dream Dinners? They are around MA too.

i like the idea of not neccearrily mentioning SS during your demo or anything, but if they have brochures you could give those to the guests when they are placing their order. that way you can focus on ALL the ways they can use PC, for the different groups you mentioend above. and then come to orde rand find out about the service ss provides. hoefully you would be the one getting the better deal and not them!

Chef Kearns said:
And how could it possibly not be okay with HO? I don't recall reading anything that even implies that I would be breaking any rules. I am not arguing with you. I do want to hear negative viewpoints so I can work it out myself. I want to be able to make as fully informed a decision as possible.

I do remember reading somewhere that we are not supposed to sell anything other than PC at a show. But you would just be recommending, not selling, and it's not like you profit directly if someone goes to the other place, so I personally think it wouldn't violate that rule.

I think if you did it as an opportunity or booking event, you would be OK.

Sorry if my post seemed like I was trying to start an argument, I wasn't.

(the one thing I've learned in the last 1 1/2 months is life is too short for negativity. We just buried my 17 year old son's best friend's father this weekend. This is the 3rd father of my kid's friends that have died since March.) I have always tried to be a positive person but this has been a wake up call the oldest was 50!!

I was just trying to be objective. I think HO would consider it against policy.
I think you should ask their opinion.
sorry, good luck with it!! :)

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Go for it....

SO wierd, before this post i had never heard of super suppers. and on the today show today they did a segment on super suppers, meal makers, etc. it was pretty interesting.

I love Super Suppers! They had opened one up across from where I used to work in San Diego. They had an open house and all the nearby buisnesses got to eat for free! I would have never thought to approach the owner about PC. It is nice of her to have approached you! Good luck with it!

My director and myself have one host each (that I know of) who use the prep, freeze, then cook companies. I was even looking into myself before I moved. Both Hosts have yearly cooking shows and love PC. These companies are turning up everywhere and I feel they are a good alternative if you are in a pinch for time and still want quality food. Try it! You might like it :) They also offer grab and go. Just walk in buy an entree and take it home and cook.

I think a good way to mention it at shows without it being against any kind of PC policy that might be out there is to just say "for those of you who find yourself always in a pinch rushing from one activity to another you might try Super Suppers (explain what SS is, then say) pre-make your meals at SS, take home and freeze and on that super busy night take out your SS frozen meal and reheat in stoneware for fresh tasting quick and easy dinner. This way we are only using SS as a springboard to talk about our products. (and still holding up your end of the bargain with SS) We recommend certain cheeses and brands all the time giving tips, why would this need to be any different. As far as handing out brochures, I'm not sure that I would want to do that, but I don't see a problem recommending them. Good luck with your decision.

I saw the Today Show as well today. We have "Dream Dinners" here in Sacramento. It's really cool!

What is "Pampered Chef Consultant Proposal from Super Suppers"?

"Pampered Chef Consultant Proposal from Super Suppers" is a partnership between two companies that offers a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to increase their sales and reach new customers by providing cooking demonstrations at Super Suppers locations.

How does the partnership between Pampered Chef and Super Suppers benefit consultants?

The partnership allows Pampered Chef consultants to have access to a new audience and potential customers through Super Suppers' existing customer base. It also provides an opportunity for consultants to showcase and sell their products at Super Suppers' cooking demonstrations.

What are the requirements to become a "Pampered Chef Consultant Proposal from Super Suppers" consultant?

To become a consultant for this partnership, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have a valid consultant agreement. You also need to attend a training session and meet the minimum sales requirements set by Super Suppers.

How do I sign up to become a "Pampered Chef Consultant Proposal from Super Suppers" consultant?

To sign up, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to Super Suppers directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and guide you through the process of becoming a consultant for this partnership.

What are the benefits of being a "Pampered Chef Consultant Proposal from Super Suppers" consultant?

As a consultant for this partnership, you will have the opportunity to increase your sales, reach new customers, and earn commissions. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business. Additionally, you will have the chance to network and collaborate with other consultants and learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sarah Wilhoit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell