• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Discount

In summary, if you have not yet started your contract, you can save 20% on Pampered Chef products. Once you hit $15,000 in career sales, it moves to 22%. When you make Team Leader, it moves to 30%. Not to mention in your 4th month, you get a 'kit enhancement'. This 'kit enhancement' gives you 40% off on more items in the catalog. Finally, before each new season, you have the opportunity to earn all (or most) of the new products for free.
musicalglow
Hi - I've looked everywhere and cannot find any exact discounts on Pampered Chef products for consultants. I have not started my contract yet but just want to know how I can build up my supplies besides getting the benefit from my own Launch Party. Thanks!

It starts out at 20%Once you hit $15,000 in career sales, it moves to 22%When you make Team Leader, it moves to 30%

Not to mention in your 4th month, you get a 'kit enhancement'. So, you can save 40% on more items for your shows/house. You can purchase one of anything in the catalog - no mulitiples so we don't sell them :)

Your 4th month (they will tell you what month in your welcome letter after you sign your contract) you can get up to $500 in retail value at 40% off.Every April, all consultants can do a kit enhancement (up to $500 in retail value at 40% off).

The best way to build up your kit and supplies is by having shows in your first 30 & 90 days.

For every 4 shows submitted in the first 30 days - $100 in PC dollars which can be used on product and supplies

For every $1250 submitted in the first 30 days - $100 in PC dollars

For every 4 shows submitted in first 90 days - $50 in PC dollars

For every $1250 submitted in first 90 days - $50 in PC dollars

Don't forget the sample orders too, those are a pretty good deal, the package thingies (i'm new too, lol). I ended up getting $200 PC in my first 30 days, and still going, got two more parties this month and at least 1-2 next month so I'll get another at least $50! Really push for the 30 days!

Plus before each new season, you have the opportunity to earn all (or most) of the new products for free.

And if you don't earn the new product for free, you can purchase it for 50% off (pre-packaged sets and some individual items). They usually open that up a few weeks before the new product is released to the public, and then for the first month it's released. As a new consultant, you have 6 weeks to get the new Fall/Winter product for this current season at 50% off...you can buy the packages you want, or get it all.

Related to Pampered Chef Consultant Discount

What is the Pampered Chef Consultant Discount?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Discount is a discount program available to active Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to purchase products at a discounted price for personal use or for their business.

How much is the Pampered Chef Consultant Discount?

The discount amount varies depending on the product, but it is typically around 20-25% off the retail price. Some products may have a higher or lower discount.

Who is eligible for the Pampered Chef Consultant Discount?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for the discount. This includes consultants who have joined within the last 6 months and consultants who have been with the company for many years.

Can I use the Pampered Chef Consultant Discount for personal purchases?

Yes, the discount can be used for both personal and business purchases. This is a great perk for consultants who love Pampered Chef products and want to save money on their own purchases.

How do I redeem the Pampered Chef Consultant Discount?

The discount is automatically applied at checkout when ordering through the consultant's personal website or through their back office. The discounted price will be reflected in the total before completing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • KCPChef