• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Calendars - How to Mail Them?

In summary, to order a Pampered Chef calendar, you can contact a consultant or go to the official website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. The cost of mailing a calendar will vary based on shipping method and destination. You can personalize your calendar before mailing it using the "Personalize It" feature on the website. Delivery time will depend on shipping method and destination, and tracking is available for all orders.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone figured out a way to mail them that is cost effective? They are such an odd shape to ship.

They are an odd shape and I had to buy envelopes larger than the calendar. I'm not sure if I'll fold over the excess and just tape it shut or what. I am putting the calendar, holiday mini catalog, and a Thank You post card in the envelope.

dannyzmom said:
Has anyone figured out a way to mail them that is cost effective? They are such an odd shape to ship.

2 pieces of cardboard & tape them all around it....HTH

Last year I folded over the bottom part that holds our cards and slid them in an envelope. I tried it on my own and it flexed back fine so I'll probably do it that way again.

Have you guys received yours?

Yes, Di - mine arrived on Saturday.

Last year I folded them like quiverfull7 did. They worked fine. Oh, and I think this year's catalog is ugly, compared to last year. My personal opinion.

Just wondering if anyone sent out a letter with thier calendars?

1. How do I order Pampered Chef calendars?

To order Pampered Chef calendars, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or go to the official Pampered Chef website. You can also find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website. Once you have selected your calendar, you can place your order online or through your consultant.

2. How much does it cost to mail a Pampered Chef calendar?

The cost of mailing a Pampered Chef calendar will depend on the shipping method you choose and the destination. The average cost for standard shipping within the United States is around $5. However, for international shipping or expedited shipping, the cost may be higher.

3. Can I personalize my Pampered Chef calendar before mailing it?

Yes, you can personalize your Pampered Chef calendar before mailing it. You can add a personal message or a custom design to the calendar by using the "Personalize It" feature on the website. This will make your calendar a unique and thoughtful gift for any occasion.

4. How long does it take for a Pampered Chef calendar to be delivered?

The delivery time for a Pampered Chef calendar will depend on the shipping method you choose and the destination. Standard shipping within the United States usually takes 5-7 business days, while international shipping may take longer. If you need your calendar to be delivered by a specific date, it is recommended to choose expedited shipping.

5. Can I track the delivery of my Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your Pampered Chef calendar. After placing your order, you will receive a tracking number via email or through your consultant. You can use this tracking number to check the status of your delivery on the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mikecooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you