• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising

In summary, this display will draw attention to your products with its simplicity and layered look. You will need at least three tables and tablecloths, and a banner or something to hang up behind the table. You can also put milk crates on side tables for extra display space. Copy ideas from the Nat Conf demo room or KCN pictures for your display.
Kathytnt
Not sure if this has posted yet but I found the Pampered Chef ad in Modern Bride and it is on page 193. It's a huge magazine.

I am doing an ad in a local mag and website (not website link on the website) and my first bridal show next month.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I have my first bridal show next month too! Good luck to both of us!!

Speaking of Bridal Fairs...I have a big bridal fair the end of January that has about 6,000 attendees, and I was wondering what everyone does for their bridal displays....at booths, or shows, or wherever... If you have time to email me with what your display looks like, or pictures if you have them...any help is appreciated.

God's Blessings to you all this Christmas! I love this group--don't post much but do read every day, sometimes.

Nancy Collins
Director
Orange, CA

Atlantis, here we come!!!

Height is the biggest "draw" to a display - best displays I've seen are simple, and layered.

Minimum: 3 tables ina U-shape + banner + tablecloths. Or: 2 tables + 1 tall something (think baker's rack) and banner up behind on wall + skirting around table.

Put a row of milk crates on side tables, about 5-6 crates each table, then cover them and your table with a cloth. Skirt the tables if you have it (you can rent it, too. - BTW a dark color is usually better than white since it shows no dirt.)

Have one area for new products, (usu. baker's rack) one area for next month's specials, and some focus areas on each table for bridal items. Decorate with white silk flowers and ribbon. If you can, get those battery operated tealights from craft store - very attractive inside SA or holiday setup.

Have some blue drawing slips setup with a SMALL 'you can win this' item - but be careful, at a big show I just did someone swiped a QuickCut paring knife from my QCPN/small barboard display at the station!! I should've taped the knife to the board, but didn't. Or do a small bar pan - gives you chance to talk about stoneware!

Finally, copy things you see at Nat Conf demo room, or from KCN pictures. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm so glad to hear that you found the Pampered Chef ad in Modern Bride. We are always looking for new ways to reach out to brides-to-be and I'm happy to hear that our ad caught your attention. Good luck with your ad in the local magazine and website, and congratulations on your upcoming bridal show! Merry Christmas to you too!

1. What is Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising?

Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising is a specialized marketing program designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to reach out to brides and grooms-to-be to help them plan and prepare for their upcoming wedding.

2. How does Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising work?

Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising allows consultants to access a variety of marketing materials and resources, including customizable invitations, flyers, and social media graphics, to promote their Pampered Chef business to engaged couples.

3. Can anyone participate in Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising?

Yes, any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the Bridal Advertising program. However, it is recommended for consultants who have a passion for weddings and have a desire to help couples create memorable and delicious meals for their special day.

4. Are there any costs associated with Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising?

There is no additional cost to participate in Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising. The program is included as part of the consultant's regular subscription fee.

5. What are the benefits of participating in Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising?

Participating in Pampered Chef Bridal Advertising allows consultants to tap into a niche market and reach potential new customers who are in the midst of planning a wedding. It also provides access to customizable marketing materials and helps consultants build their brand and expand their customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies