• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Advertising Through Gmail/Google Email

In summary, some paid internet advertising through Gmail is allowed, but you must be careful not to promote a direct link to a personal website.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
G'morning all. Just opened my Gmail this morning before Christmas festivities and found the following pamperedchef.biz ad at the top of my email screen (see attachment). Since it's an ad through an email company, does that technically make it legal to do this? Just wondered if it's not considered "internet" advertising, but email advertising. It must cost a FORTUNE to get an ad through google. YIKES! :eek: But hey, it's gotta be very effective since I, unfortunately, click on these ads ALL the time. :eek:

Attachments

• pcbiz-adv.jpg
    pcbiz-adv.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 395
There is a fine line with paid advertising in relation to internet advertising. I'd have to reread the policies in detail again. I believe there is an Internet policy that overrides some of the paid rules in that you cannot promote your website in ways that will make it appear higher in web searches. (Once again, I'm recalling not READING the policies right now). I personally avoid any internet advertising since you may break a rule and the benefits aren't really there.

If you have questions about it, e-mail Richard Laiche to deal with it.

IMO, those ads in gmail are still internet advertising. They aren't IN the email messages, they're on the webpage where you access your email. I bet that they're pulled from a pool of advertisers who have accounts with Google, based on the keywords represented in your inbox. Report this person to Richard at HO.

The banner ad is a direct link to a personal website.Direct links to websites are verboten - that's why we all tap dance around the rule by making vague references to our sites but do not place actual links anywhere.My http://www.jrmanning.com/ has advertising that is automated - a 'bot picks key words from my posts and places ads based on those key words, some can be rather amusing. Others are annoying - if I mention "Pampered Chef" of "Mary Kay" in my posts, the automatic ads often push those products available on ebay, or worse. So I try not to use the actual word anymore.My blog's advertising is accidental. This one appears to be on purpose.

That's probably the best point that draws the line. Google ads are all paid ads, and you're right, not the cheapest. To be in a Google mail ad, they had to pay for it which then promotes a direct link which is against the rules.

...just think KG, if you mention MK enough in your blog and promote the "pink" enough, maybe you could earn a pink car or whatever they do... ;)

1. How does advertising through Gmail/Google Email with Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef offers a service where we can place targeted advertisements within Gmail/Google Email accounts. These ads are displayed to users based on their search and email history, ensuring that they are relevant and reach the right audience.

2. Can you provide an example of a successful ad campaign through Gmail/Google Email with Pampered Chef?

One of our most successful campaigns was a promotion for our new line of kitchen knives. We targeted users who had recently searched for cooking and recipe-related terms and saw a significant increase in clicks and conversions.

3. How can I track the success of my ad campaign on Gmail/Google Email with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive analytics for all our ad campaigns. You can track metrics such as clicks, conversions, and impressions to measure the success of your ad campaign. We also offer A/B testing to help optimize your ads for maximum effectiveness.

4. How does Pampered Chef ensure that my advertisement is displayed to the right audience?

Our ad platform uses advanced targeting algorithms to ensure that your ad is displayed to users who are most likely to be interested in your products. We also offer options to target specific demographics, interests, and behaviors to further refine your audience.

5. Can I customize the design of my ad on Gmail/Google Email with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the design of your ad to match your brand's aesthetic. We offer options for images, text, and call-to-action buttons to create a visually appealing and engaging ad. Our team of designers can also assist in creating a professional and eye-catching ad for your campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies