• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef #1 with Hfn: Share at Your Shows About Our Top Ranking

I belong to this community and I read everything (well, almost everything) thoroughly, my director quickly came to terms with the fact that I had information pretty much as soon as she did. Plus, I often know more of the details because she's skimmed the information.Now she gets excited when she's able to tell me something I didn't know. ;)
MelB said:
View attachment 9365 check this out & share at your shows about how we are #1

Thanks Melissa...that's an awesome article to put in my info book for shows....

Thanks Mel this looks good. I forwarded a copy to my director we have a training meeting tonight and think this info is good to share.

It's posted on Consultant's Corner.

We have a cluster meeting tom. night and my director wants me to do a little speaking about the article to our team so I while I was working on it I thought this is great I need to share with my chefsuccess friends! Everyone is welcome I hope this makes up for all the great information I have gaind from everyone else.

chefann said:
It's posted on Consultant's Corner.
Well that makes it obvious that Cheffers all come here first!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Of course. You mean that's not the official PC chain of information? I'm shocked! :eek:

:angel: :D :balloon:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Sometimes, I don't have the heart to tell my director that I already know stuff when she is calling me to give me "the scoop"......:blushing:

In reality - I almost always know before she does.

There is also a copy of it on our PWS...right below the outlet.....:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Sometimes, I don't have the heart to tell my director that I already know stuff when she is calling me to give me "the scoop"......:blushing: In reality - I almost always know before she does.
Because I belong to this community and I read everything (well, almost everything) thoroughly, my director quickly came to terms with the fact that I had information pretty much as soon as she did. Plus, I often know more of the details because she's skimmed the information.Now she gets excited when she's able to tell me something I didn't know. ;)

raebates said:
Of course. You mean that's not the official PC chain of information? I'm shocked! :eek:

:angel: :D :balloon:
TPC spooks come here to find out what HO needs to be talking about.

When I first saw the article last week, I didn't know it was on CC, either. :) Someone (from here) emailed it to me and I jumped up and forwarded it to my upline and my team. Then when I logged in to CC, I saw the link. I was a little embarrassed, to say the least. :rolleyes:

Related to Pampered Chef #1 with Hfn: Share at Your Shows About Our Top Ranking

1. What is Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn?

Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn is a top-selling cookware and kitchen tool brand that offers high-quality, innovative products to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How is Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn different from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn is unique because all of our products are designed with the home cook in mind. We focus on creating tools and cookware that are not only functional and efficient, but also stylish and durable.

3. Can anyone become a consultant for Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant for Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn! We welcome individuals who are passionate about cooking and sharing our products with others to join our team and grow their own business.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn products through our website, through one of our independent consultants, or by hosting a cooking party with friends and family. Our consultants can also help you find the perfect products for your needs.

5. Does Pampered Chef #1 With Hfn offer any specials or discounts?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our customers. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current offers and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheilainwv