1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Pampered at Work Network

Tags:
  1. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Has anyone tried or done a "Pampered at Work Network" show? I have the flyer from this site and was wondering how you approach the businesses. I am looking to increase my sales before October is up and to get my name out there more. Do you offer incentives, etc? I would appreciate any advice on it! Thanks in advance! :D

Sep 15, 2005
  2. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I wanted to try this soon and get a plan in action bofore I go out and attempt this! I would appreciate any feedback! ;)

Sep 15, 2005
  3. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

One tip...

At a training I was just at, someone mentioned that it's better to do a business that you are familiar with. Like your dentist, insurance agent, etc. That way you're not just walking off the street. I haven't tried this myself, but have heard this before, so it must be working somewhere. All you can do is try!!!

Sep 16, 2005
  4. Can you tell me where to find the flyer on this site, I have been wanting to try this myself. I am realtively new to the Pampered Chef business and would like to get my name out there. :)

Sep 24, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted