• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Yourself: Where to Find the Perfect Button for Self-Care

In summary, there is no set rule for how often one should pamper themselves, as it varies from person to person. There are affordable ways to pamper oneself, such as taking a warm bath or using essential oils. It is not selfish to pamper oneself, as self-care is important for physical and mental health. Pampering oneself can have numerous benefits, including reducing stress and promoting relaxation. To create a pampering routine, one should set aside specific time for self-care and choose activities they enjoy, including ones that benefit their physical health.
pcchris
Silver Member
I've read several times in here, people talking about wearing a button that says "do you pamper yourself?" I have a button that says "Ask me about TPC", where can I get the "pamper yourself" button?

thank you!

I saw some similar buttons at www.thebooster.com but I am not positive what the exact wording was.

Hi Gillian -
Thanks for the info, just got off of their website...ordered quite a few buttons. guess half of them will have to go on my apron, otherwise my coat will weigh 10 lbs more!

Chris, I used to wear a LOT of buttons on my apron. The trick is to swap them out. Too many and you look like the folks at a certain restaurant chain (Or at the restaurant in "Office Space"- "You don't have enough flair.") Pick 3 or 4 for each show. If you change them up, the folks who attend repeat shows have something different to look at. :)

Hi there! I'm so glad you're interested in getting a "pamper yourself" button. You can actually purchase them through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. Just log in and search for "pamper yourself button" and it should come up. Happy pampering!

1. How often should I pamper myself?

There is no set rule for how often you should pamper yourself. It is important to listen to your body and give yourself a break when you need it. Some people may prefer to pamper themselves once a week, while others may only have time for it once a month.

2. What are some ways to pamper myself on a budget?

There are many affordable ways to pamper yourself, such as taking a warm bath, giving yourself a DIY facial, or using a relaxing essential oil. You can also find great deals on spa services by checking online for discounts or visiting during off-peak hours.

3. Is it selfish to pamper myself?

No, it is not selfish to take care of yourself. In fact, self-care is essential for maintaining good physical and mental health. Taking time to pamper yourself can help reduce stress and improve overall well-being.

4. What are some benefits of pampering myself?

Pampering yourself can have numerous benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, improving mood and self-esteem, and promoting relaxation and better sleep. It can also help you recharge and feel more energized to tackle daily tasks.

5. Do you have any tips for creating a pampering routine?

Start by setting aside time specifically for self-care and pampering. Next, choose activities that you enjoy and make you feel relaxed, such as reading, listening to music, or taking a walk. Don't forget to also include activities that benefit your physical health, such as exercising or eating healthy meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DeannaK1022
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
Replies