• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pam Perchef Meets Margaritaville

In summary, Chef Sandy has been working on a new business and is not as active on the boards as she used to be. She took the files off of her computer because she reached her limit for posting. She will try to check back more often and add themes as she goes.
ChefSandyK
Okay all...here's a new one. I apologize for borrowing so shamelessly from you all. :eek:

Have a great day,
Sandy

The rest of the filesHere's the rest

Sandy - there aren't any files attached to your post. I am interested in seeing them!

momoftwins said:
Sandy - there aren't any files attached to your post. I am interested in seeing them!

I would love to see them.

I would love to see them, too. My husband is a big Jimmy Buffet fan, so Margaritaville is hot topic around home. :rolleyes:

Lynn
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Last edited:
I would love to see them, too. My husband is a big Jimmy Buffet fan, so Margartiaville is a hot topic at home. :rolleyes:

Sandy.... I will would them also. You can email me direct at

[email protected]

Consultant #473886
Shannon Harris

FilesSorry it's taken so long to get back to this. I've started on another business (don't get me wrong...I love PC and am not giving it up...I just want to be involved in a business where I have some hope of becoming a director, too. ;) )...SO, I am not on these boards as much as I used to be. I took the files off because I had reached my limit for posting. I'll try again and see if they work.

Sandy

Attachments

• PamPerchef_guests.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 655
  • postcarddesign_1.doc
    34 KB · Views: 503
  • postcarddesign_2.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 320
  • postcarddesign_3.doc
    34 KB · Views: 327
  • postcarddesign_4.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 346
Here's the rest. It's been a while since I looked at them, so they may need to be tweaked a bit...

Attachments

• postcarddesign_5.doc
    32 KB · Views: 511
  • postcarddesign_6.doc
    32 KB · Views: 345
  • postcarddesign_7.doc
    32 KB · Views: 333
ChefSandyK said:
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to this. I've started on another business (don't get me wrong...I love PC and am not giving it up...I just want to be involved in a business where I have some hope of becoming a director, too.
Why don't you thnk you have a chance at being a director with TPC?

BethCooks4U said:

I was wondering the same thing.

Kim

P.S. Thanks for the files.

BethCooks4U said:

I wasn't trying to start a discussion...as I said, I do like PC and am not giving it up. I just can't get over that if I ever do get 5 recruits at one time (which would be an acheivement since I've been doing this since August and haven't had any at all...lol)...and then something happens and I lose one, PC takes away my others and gives them to the upline I never hear from. It just doesn't seem fair to me and has made me lose my motivation to even try. In contrast, the new business I've associated with starts paying overrides on one recruit, grants directorship at 3 recruits and NEVER takes them from you, unless you quit. I've been doing this other business for three weeks and already have three recruits. It just seems like I will be able to advance further in this other company...time will tell. In the meantime, I will try to check back more often and add themes as I go. :) (No, this is not an ad for the other company...that's why I'm not naming it) :D

Have a great day,
Sandy

You never know!Chef Sandy,

Keep shooting for that directorship! I just started in September and didn't really recruit at all other than mention if you'd like information on the opportunity please let me know kind of thing for the first few months. Now all of a sudden I have three recruits signed (two in the last week), one that wants to sign up next week and other lead I'm meeting with on Saturday. Sometimes things just all kick in at once like it sounds like happened with your other business.

I've found that when I tell people that if they'd like the Pizza stone and chopper (two of the most popular items) they're already more than halfway to the price of starting their own business and receiving all of the other great items in the starter kit. I then explain that we could have a show and get the rest of that starter kit fee for free. It really is a no lose opportunity and sometimes it just takes the right people at the right time. :D

So how do you pick the murderer?

Is that true about if you lose one of your recruits, the rest go to your upline? I didn't know that.

When you are a director you have to keep 5 active recruits, submit $350 in personal sales and $4000 total as a team. If you don't do one of those things they give you 3 months to get back on track. If you don't do it then, you are given 3 more months to earn your directorship back again before they will reasign your team. If they are reassigned you will not get them back if you repromote. But it takes 6 months of being under. And once you are a director the recruits only have to be active, not qualified.

Also, they do not have to be personally recruited once you become a director. The recruits of your recruits count!

I am intrigued by the game, but; how do you play? Can you post the instructions?

pixel-_ said:
I am intrigued by the game, but; how do you play? Can you post the instructions?

Yes, I am interested as well. How do you find the murderer?

Beware of the lure of OTHER COMPANIES. I learned a very significant lesson, thinking I was getting involved with another great deal.

The other company I chose, did NOT do fundraisers, and advertised that "we simply cannot be competitive in the fundraising market" which made me aware of an overriding theme of greed and self interest. I dropped them quickly and have had 2 of the best months ever in PC - August and December. Now my next goal, is 3 consistent awesome months, and to get more recruits.

PC on the other hand, has 3 generous giving campaigns: 1) Round up from the Heart - ties with 2) America's Second Harvest, and 3) Help Whip Cancer, plus the possibility to do a FR show with any cooking show.

Don't miss the forest for the trees!

I have also run into other companies that don't do fundraisers....I think that is cruddy. I simply prefer to work with one that does. There are so many other benefits to PC that I can not think of one good reason to change companies(of course, this is what is right for me, and not everyone has the same goals as I)

LisaVH said:
Yes, I am interested as well. How do you find the murderer?

Can someone PLEASE tell us how to play the game?!

Any help with a Bingo or other theme showThis might be silly but I would like a step by step outline on how to do a party like this or the Bingo.
I am new to Pampered Chef and i am having my first party. This girl has done TONS of PC parties all well over 1,000. But many of them have seen just about everything and she wanted something fun and different..
Any help would be appreciated.
Kelly

1. What is "Pampered Chef Meets Margaritaville"?

"Pampered Chef Meets Margaritaville" is a collaboration between Pampered Chef, a premier kitchenware company, and Margaritaville, a popular lifestyle brand. Together, they offer a line of products that combine the high-quality cooking tools and convenience of Pampered Chef with the laid-back, tropical vibes of Margaritaville.

2. What types of products are available in the "Pampered Chef Meets Margaritaville" line?

The product line includes a variety of items such as cookware, utensils, serving pieces, and entertaining essentials. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more fun, with a touch of island-inspired style.

3. Are the "Pampered Chef Meets Margaritaville" products only for making margaritas?

No, the products are not limited to making margaritas. While there are some items specifically designed for making cocktails, the majority of the products are versatile and can be used for various cooking and entertaining purposes.

4. Can I purchase "Pampered Chef Meets Margaritaville" products online?

Yes, the products are available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef and Margaritaville websites. You can also purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a Margaritaville retail location.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for "Pampered Chef Meets Margaritaville" products?

Occasionally, there may be special offers or promotions for the products. We recommend checking the websites or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals. Additionally, both companies often offer discounts and promotions for their products, so keep an eye out for those as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Just Peachy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wendyss
  • BlueMoon