• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paige's Ribbon Collection: Unique and Heartfelt Designs

In summary, "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" is a silicone ribbon offered by Pampered Chef that can be used for tying, bundling, and securing various food items. It is heat-resistant up to 428°F, dishwasher safe, and available in different colors. It can also be used for non-food related tasks, but not with hot or sharp objects.
RunawayChef
This is new, yes? I hadn't noticed it before. :blushing:

nope its always been there. top of the screen white ribbon, yup its been there for months.

It went up about the same time we found out Paige was missing - around July 1, 2007, give or take a day or two.

Related to Paige's Ribbon Collection: Unique and Heartfelt Designs

1. What is "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon"?

"I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" is a versatile kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a silicone ribbon that can be used for tying, bundling, and securing various food items, such as herbs, meat, and vegetables.

2. Can I use "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" in the oven or microwave?

Yes, "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" is heat-resistant up to 428°F, making it safe for use in the oven or microwave. However, it is not recommended to use it on direct heat sources, such as a stovetop or grill.

3. Is "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and reuse for your cooking needs. It is also flexible and can be easily hand washed with soap and water.

4. Can I use "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" for non-food related tasks?

While "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" is primarily designed for food use, it can also be used for other tasks, such as tying up cords or organizing items. However, it is not recommended to use it for any hot or sharp objects.

5. Is "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" available in different colors?

Yes, "I ♥ Paige's Ribbon" is available in a variety of colors, including green, red, and blue. This allows you to color-code your food items or add a pop of color to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • emiscookin