• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why aren't the host and guest special numbers showing up in P3?

In summary, Margie's mom wants to order the host special UM and she has two guests that need the free seasoning. Margie says that the host and guest special numbers don't show up on her P3 program, but she is worried that if she waits until March 1st and it still doesn't update then it will be delayed even longer. Gillian says that PP is supposed to auto update and that it has done her host numbers so that's working. The ironic part is that Margie hasn't updated PP in awhile and THAT has the March guest special. Margie says that she will
gilliandanielle
Ok, I had a March show yesterday at my mom's and she wants to order the host special UM and I had 2 guests that need the free seasoning. I dated the show March 1st, all the new products and numbers show up, except the host and guest special numbers. I thought P3 was supposed to automatically update! I have opened and closed the program a thousand times, and manually "checked for updates" and still nothing...

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Mine is the same way. If I figure it out, I'll let you know. Yes, it's supposed to auto update. It has done my host #'s so that's working.

The ironic part is that I haven't updated PP for awhile and THAT has the March guest special!

my guess is that it will auto update on march 1st

I hope I don't have to wait that long! I am worried that if I wait until March 1st and it still doesn't update then it will be delayed even longer!

gilliandanielle said:
I hope I don't have to wait that long! I am worried that if I wait until March 1st and it still doesn't update then it will be delayed even longer!

Gilliian...you can't submit the show until after Mar 1st anyway. (You probably already knew that!;) ) You really aren't supposed to change show dates either. I know that the HO does audit consultants for things like this (usually regarding earning trips, etc). And I know that some people from the HO have been on this site recently checking on some things so cheffers need to be careful posting things that are against policy. You don't want any red flags going up!:eek:

Thanks- I will be more careful! I know I can't submit until Thursday but wanted to put it in first thing then, and not just be starting a tech support call, KWIM?

The specials will most likely be up by Thursday since there is no urgentsy since we can't submit March shows/new product orders until then anyway. Just keep on checking everyday and if it is not there on Thursday then I would approach tech support.

Yeah. I had a few problems with the price differences. not too long to wait though :D

Margie did you try tonight to enter these items to see if the new price shows up? The new products are now listed. It's just the specials that aren't yet.

It doesn't make sense that they put the update for Pampered Partner out there and not P3 though. It should be updated faster! I have March catalog shows going right now and they too want to close right away in March. They have passed on some orders already and now I'll have to remember to go back and add the free gift. No biggy, but the way my mind has been lately...

It doesn't make sense to me either but let's see what tomorrow brings. If it is already on PP it should be on P3 in my opinion. If it is not there tomorrow someone should call tech support and find out why.

SillyChef said:
Yeah. I had a few problems with the price differences. not too long to wait though :D

Margie:

If you go into your March show and put the items in you will see the new March prices--I just checked.

The Host and Guest Specials are still not there and I tried to do a manual update and nothing happened.

I guess it could be worse and the new products could still be missing, but I just don't see why they would change it on P3 since we have always had host/guest specials and new products in advance...

I just called tech support as I realized they are still there. I was told that tomorrow they will be making more updates including the March specials and it will be available after noon time (CST).

As far as PP and P3 goes they are not the same server/company so if one does something to update it is not necessarily going to happen the same time.

I hope this helps everyone.

We should not have to on P3 try to manually update. When we sign on to P3 it automatically checks for updates and will do it then is what I was told.

I asked if the April specials will be posted and if not/when and he didn't exactly know. Since this is new on both ends we have to be patient while they try to do all of this. Pretty soon everything will be smooth.

The guy I got was nice but appeared to only know that updates will be done tomorrow by noon.

You mean March specials or April specials?

I asked about both. The March will be there tomorrow but I was also trying to get a feel as to when the April would show up to be prepared.

Well, let's see what tomorrow brings. It's past my bedtime so I am going to sign off for the night. Talk to you tomorrow! Have a good night!

Good thinking so you don't have to see P3 question #48989587987990 next month!

PP3 Product updates
pamperedharriet said:
The specials will most likely be up by Thursday since there is no urgentsy since we can't submit March shows/new product orders until then anyway. Just keep on checking everyday and if it is not there on Thursday then I would approach tech support.

I hope they don't wait this long to have the product updates. If we are doing a Kitchen or Catalog show in March, we will get orders ahead of time and I'd like to enter them with all the necessary info such as the special of the month. If I don't enter the special at the same time as all the other items ordered, I'll forget to go back and enter the special and I'll be in trouble with the customer when she doesn't get her stuff.
I have sent in a "help" ticket for this, as I see someone has already spoken to them regarding this.
Let's hope in the future we can click on the "Updates" tab and get the product updates at least 2 months in advance.

pamperdawn said:
I hope they don't wait this long to have the product updates. If we are doing a Kitchen or Catalog show in March, we will get orders ahead of time and I'd like to enter them with all the necessary info such as the special of the month. If I don't enter the special at the same time as all the other items ordered, I'll forget to go back and enter the special and I'll be in trouble with the customer when she doesn't get her stuff.
I have sent in a "help" ticket for this, as I see someone has already spoken to them regarding this.
Let's hope in the future we can click on the "Updates" tab and get the product updates at least 2 months in advance.

Dawn: The update will be done by noon today I was told. The products are already done we are just waiting for the specials at the moment.

When you close a show in P3 they let you know if you left out a guest special and which customer it goes to.

Love that feature. After the second time I left off a guest special, I felt like an idiot so that was the very first thing I ever requested them to add. I'm glad to see some others had the same request and I wasn't the only one leaving specials off :D

I agree Kearstin. If more people would only give P3 a chance they would find out how great it really is. Everything comes within time but I've seen so much that I love already. It's amazing when you work with it how much is there that you don't know is already. I am hoping that sometime soon they will add new features to the start up guide or help area so people will know about these new features.

Updates are ready and working!!

gilliandanielle said:
Updates are ready and working!!
Thanks Gillian. I was going to check in a few minutes. I'm glad I called last night.

1. What is P3 Question #48989587987989?

P3 Question #48989587987989 is a unique identifier for a specific product or item in the Pampered Chef catalog. It helps customers easily find and order the exact item they are looking for.

2. How do I use P3 Question #48989587987989 to place an order?

To use P3 Question #48989587987989 to place an order, simply enter the code into the search bar on the Pampered Chef website or mention it to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order. The code will bring up the specific product you are looking for.

3. Can I use P3 Question #48989587987989 to find out more information about a product?

Yes, you can use P3 Question #48989587987989 to find out more information about a product. Simply enter the code into the search bar on the Pampered Chef website and it will bring up the product's description, price, and any other relevant information.

4. What if I can't find the product I'm looking for with P3 Question #48989587987989?

If you are having trouble finding a specific product with P3 Question #48989587987989, try using different keywords or descriptions in the search bar. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Can I use P3 Question #48989587987989 to track my order?

No, P3 Question #48989587987989 is not used for order tracking. Once you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number that you can use to track your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan