1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Oven mitt - Dots?

1. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

I got a key chain type thingy from my director, and she gave away a pin as well. It was a oven mitt with dots around the opening and alot of our utensils in it. It is really cute. Wondeing if this is a clue of things to come?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
    Jul 31, 2009
  2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

It was the gift given at career club luncheon and directors luncheon I think. I was hoping they would show up on the Merrill website.

Jul 31, 2009
  3. cwinter474

Heck, I'm hoping the produce it and add it the catalog as a oven mitt

Jul 31, 2009
  4. ChefMichele1

ChefMichele1 Member

I received these as well from the luncheons. I "in a round about way" asked one of the chicks in the product showcase room if it's going to be something we may see in the next catalog and she smiled at me like a cat that ate a canary and sweetly said " maaayyybee". I think it's in the works. So excited if it's true. Love the dots:)

Jul 31, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Or maybe a special incentive we can earn...or a special guest special or host special for November (which I am assuming at this point will be SA Month...)

I would love that! When I saw my Dots Oven Mitt Pin, I got all excited about it too. I love it! I already want two of them - and we don't even know for sure if it's a real deal. :D

Jul 31, 2009
  6. cwinter474

I would love to see more Dots, table linens maybe? kitchen towels, a regular 8oz glass, oh the list could go on for a while...... Oh, maybe a Dots DCB!!! how cute

OK, I'm crazy

Aug 2, 2009
Have something to add?