• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director

In summary, the gift given at career club luncheon and directors luncheon was a oven mitt with dots around the opening. Directors Luncheon was on October 18th, and the gift was given on October 25th. It is possible that this oven Mitt may be a clue of things to come for the Merrill catalog.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I got a key chain type thingy from my director, and she gave away a pin as well. It was a oven mitt with dots around the opening and alot of our utensils in it. It is really cute. Wondeing if this is a clue of things to come?

Attachments

• key dots.jpg
    key dots.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
It was the gift given at career club luncheon and directors luncheon I think. I was hoping they would show up on the Merrill website.

Heck, I'm hoping the produce it and add it the catalog as a oven mitt

I received these as well from the luncheons. I "in a round about way" asked one of the chicks in the product showcase room if it's going to be something we may see in the next catalog and she smiled at me like a cat that ate a canary and sweetly said " maaayyybee". I think it's in the works. So excited if it's true. Love the dots:)

ChefMichele1 said:
I received these as well from the luncheons. I "in a round about way" asked one of the chicks in the product showcase room if it's going to be something we may see in the next catalog and she smiled at me like a cat that ate a canary and sweetly said " maaayyybee". I think it's in the works. So excited if it's true. Love the dots:)

Or maybe a special incentive we can earn...or a special guest special or host special for November (which I am assuming at this point will be SA Month...)

I would love that! When I saw my Dots Oven Mitt Pin, I got all excited about it too. I love it! I already want two of them - and we don't even know for sure if it's a real deal. :D

I would love to see more Dots, table linens maybe? kitchen towels, a regular 8oz glass, oh the list could go on for a while...... Oh, maybe a Dots DCB!!! how cute

OK, I'm crazy

1. What is "Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director"?

"Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director" is a special program offered exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants. It is a reward for achieving certain milestones in your business and allows you to receive a surprise gift chosen by your Director.

2. How do I qualify for "Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director"?

To qualify for this program, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and achieve certain sales or recruiting goals set by your Director. These goals may vary depending on your Director's preferences and business needs.

3. Can I choose my own gift for "Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director"?

No, the gift is chosen by your Director as a surprise reward for your hard work and dedication. This adds an element of excitement and anticipation to the program.

4. How often can I receive a gift through "Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director"?

The frequency of this program may vary depending on your Director's preferences and business needs. Some Directors may offer this program monthly, while others may offer it quarterly or on special occasions.

5. Is "Unlocking the Mystery: A Gift from My Director" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this program is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or tenure with the company. It is a way for Directors to show appreciation and support for their team members' achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • keril